or Connect

Posts by lucaghi

For sale a brand new pair of driving nipple soled moccasins from Miserocchi. Got them after nearly a two-month wait, worn them an entire afternoon at home and decided they are too small for me, even if the leather will stretch a bit.   Miserocchi Shoes are the first real car shoes, the original driving moccasins (forego Della Valle Tod's and before Prada's Car Shoe): there were two brothers involved in that company and they apparently had a falling out. One brother...
Late nineties black The Bridge leather.  The briefcase has 3 compartments, multiple pockets for small items such as pens, business cards, memory sticks, phone, etc and a zipped pocket at the back: a top-quality traditional style briefcase.    There are light scuffs throughout and two small rips on one of the sides – these are hardly noticeable and could be easily stitched up, please see pics – but the stitching is absolutely intact and the handle is in mint...
Hi. I am Italian but live in London. Fond of bespoke tailoring and of clothing brands that stood the test of time. You can say I am a bit nostalgic ... avid vintage clothing hunter at the charity shops in West London.