or Connect

Posts by JayH

In addition to the above - Bottega del Vino on Macleay Street, Potts Point or Fratelli Fresh are my locals, definitely recommend. I think the butcher here has a good range of Italian sausage from time to time.   I also heard Fratelli Fresh is opening in Westfield CBD where Jones the Grocer was..
43 in F last.
Have any of you Mexicans come across All The Kings Men? Their website says they are based in Fitzroy and the bags are also made locally. I'm kind of digging the tote bag - http://www.allthekingsmen.com.au/collections/leather/products/leather-tote
^nailed it
Vass didn't always offer Dianite soles. When they looked into the option they found out that the awls would break when stitching the Dianite sole on to the entire welt. Hence the stitching only in critical areas. My understanding of Vass is that traditional materials will always be made with traditional techniques. Though old world and new world don't always integrate completely.
I picked up a Barbour Duke from End last week and wore it for the first time today. Without a doubt a bad ass looking jacket, if you're going for that look. Paired perfectly with a plain white T.
Polo goals. I'm with FH, looking to step up my polo game.
Thanks for the tip Gerry, I'm thinking the wool/silk blend, rather than the wool backed version. Interested to see what secret stock HC has to offer.
What are everyone's thoughts on printed silk/wool scarves for winter. I'm looking to pick one up but there are slim pickings at the moment. HC did have some good options a while ago, now all seem to be sold out. Any alternatives?