or Connect

Posts by YoungSweet

Do we need to bubble wrap our shoes now?
Try tongue pad. The pad will take up space and push your foot back a bit.
Been out of touch for a few weeks, I have a few hundreds posts to catch up.
Shell MacNeil today
Dale, great job with the first post and your pictures. This is officially known as AE show off thread Love all the group shots, may be this will motivate me to do one for all AE shoes I own.
In this rare special case , you need new wife my friend.Any divorce lawyer in this forum? Joking, my significant other thinks I have enough shoes, I still manage to sneak in a pair or two now and then. I frequently show her fashion blogs and wywt pictures, she sometimes says: "that looks nice, you don't have those ...." and mission accomplished.
If the wife says walnut, it should be walnut, regardless of what this forum says.Happy wife, happy feet.
Would someone please explain the COMB in old AE lasts? My understanding is that the heel is from a different last, more narrow. Is that right? Thanks in advance.
While the 2nd sale is going on, I'm anxious to see if AE will do 20% off first from their clearance this year. From what I recall it was early Feb last year.
I liked them, the u wings are not common and I got plenty of compliments. It's not everyone's cup of tea I can tell you that. I sold them last year since they didn't fit well.