or Connect

Posts by YoungSweet

I really like the navy mcgregors. Although the stock version is what I would go for, I'd definitely be interested in what you all can come up with
Walnut shell? I thought there wasn't any left, how did one come about getting a pair made?
PSA: Black MacNeil on Nordstrom site with limited sizes for $235 (35%) off. Not bad price for firsts. They also have a few belts for 50% off, limited sizes of course. Good luck hunting
I could ve sworn I saw a Dalton in chilli calf this morning for 197, I came back this afternoon to check again before pulling the trigger and they are gone. PSA in case they are available in other sizes.
Delete
They are not as bad as the Daltons that I received in the past. I did not do much after receiving them, just a light code of vsc, then buff and wear. I embrace the goop. Nice looking shakers. Are you trading in your Christmas presents (that your wife got you) for the Dundees? Or is it a post holiday present to yourself?
Second wear on the Burgundy Dundees. Man I love these boots.
Very nice, what polish color did you use on the toes?
PSA: Ralph Lauren has 40% off the sale price for suede Sandersons and Slatons.  Limited sizes of course. They come out to be about $144.
If I recall correctly, about 15% during rda sale.On that note, just got a confirmation of my shell strands just shipped out.