or Connect

Posts by mmmtttt

I fully endorse said statement. I'm pretty sure the answer is no for this release but it would be nice if some long sizes came around eventually.
Edit : just saw that width and composition is listed under description. Nice ties!
All you have to do is go on the website and read the massive banner that says "additional markdowns and extra 20% off sale"
Now please make it in long versions and I'll get 5 of those.
Long sizes sport coats please. (Trying to build some demand for it.)
Those jackets are too damned short else I'd have one of those hopsack already.
From my 12+ shirts experience, this really depends on the fabric. All my shirt shrunk at least 1/4inch with some shrinking 3/4inch in body and sleeves. All of them have been washed cold, hung dry.
MTO'd the striped linen in a popover with a custom collar, feel like that thing is going to be a winner.
I do. Runs on the slimmer size of true to size. I am usually a medium, and the medium fits me, but its a slim fit so size up one for a slouchier fit.I got No stretch after 20+ wears.Don't expect a heavy knit, its very light and soft.
 If I were you I would give a look at Spier and Mackay, an associate on here.  I had similar troubles being very slim and theyre one of the only RTW brands that produces a shirt thats slim enough to be perfect for me. Their collars (especially on their newer models) are great, and theyre extremely hard to beat price wise (120CAD for 3 shirts)