or Connect

Posts by mmmtttt

If I were you I would give a look at Spier and Mackay, an associate on here.  I had similar troubles being very slim and theyre one of the only RTW brands that produces a shirt thats slim enough to be perfect for me. Their collars (especially on their newer models) are great, and theyre extremely hard to beat price wise (120CAD for 3 shirts)
Juste received one of the 120s OTR shirts, so so good.
Can't access the site since its gone down, tried clearing my cache, changing network, etc, nothing worked. Both on mobile using chrome and on my desktop. Anyone else having the same issue?
Found the same two as Frank and the third one was more of a "well that's nice so I'll click it... Oh its NMWA"
I feel like you could go more than half an inch up for the 2nd button under the collar button, since I do feel that a bit too much chest is exposed and I'm not sure 1/2 an inch will do so much. 1st button would probably be too high then so you might not have a choice. Great change though.I greatly appreciate seeing all the changes that go into the OTR shirts. I've bought 12+ of them over time and its very nice to see all the little updates that have gone into every new...
Can you explain exactly what would be the difference in regards to OTR shirts? All buttons raised?
I prefer option 2 for your shirt question.   By the way, tobacco brown herringbone trousers. The slim fit page says the composition is 100% 110s wool, the contemporary page says its 73% wool, 27% linen. Might want to fix that. (also which one is it ?)
Size advisor is garbage that is why. Go with posted measurements
Few comments on the OCBD after a decent amount of wear on my 2 shirts. Great shirts, great fabric, great roll. With that said, a few improvements I feel could be good : 2. The holes for my "button-down" buttons seem to be a bit too big and my collar sometimes goes loose (rarely but still). 2. I would add a quarter to half an inch to collar points lenght for more rolling. 3. I feel like the button-down buttons are placed a bit too low below the collar and a bit too...
Why would you go and blame a brand for your inability to read measurements. My collars have all been holding their shape very well after heavy wear and laundry after each wear.