or Connect

Posts by Bureaucrat

I haven't heard anything real regarding Huntsman making either the suits for the movie or the collection (everything just says that Huntsman served as inspiration for the collection and movie), but found this article on financial times:http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/de0610a6-9a43-11e4-9602-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3xzBDnFWk
Incorrect. You can swap trousers on a number of Napoli suits as well as the Havana above. But you do need to contact their CS for this or visit a store.
I strongly disagree about the chelsea boots. A patterned SC coupled with a knit tie and button-down shirt is about as casual as it gets. Nice outfit on your end though. I generally dislike red SCs, but you somehow make it look good. Not bad at all @Dennis Walter 
^ There's a pic of it on @A.J.Vs instagram. I truly is a splendid overcoat. 
Thanks for the input CD, I appreciate it. In fact, I just threw out the box and taking it asap to the tailor! btw, I really like your tumblr. One of the few I actually follow. 
This is untrue. I live in Europe and ordered 2 shirts one year ago and with all the fees they came to about 75€ per shirt. But anyway, SS do have nice shirts. I would avoid the cheapest shirts, but anything from there has a nice price-quality ratio. 
From the fabric description. Perfectly suited for the cooler months, our wool blend waistcoats are versatile, durable and insulate superbly. Easy to maintain and resistant to deformation, they're the definitive seasonal essential. For nearly a hundred years, the Ferla fabric mill in Biella has created some of the world's finest fabrics in everything from silk and wool, to cotton, alpaca, and even bamboo! It's this unrelenting creativity that makes this northern Italian...
Thought I should post this here also. I know the pics aren't the best.Pretty happy with my new Hudson. Still, I'd like some opinions from the heavy-hitters. Thoughts?Sleeves and pants need shortening and maybe thinking of taking in the waist a tad. [[SPOILER]]
I agree, didn't have anyone nearby atm to take pics and was a bit rushed. Thanks for the feedback though, I think I'm going to keep it. I'll see what my tailor can do about the pants.
X-post from Noodles advice thread. Pretty happy with my new Hudson. Still, I'd like some opinions from the heavy-hitters. Thoughts? Sleeves and pants need shortening and maybe thinking of taking in the waist a tad.    [[SPOILER]]