or Connect

Posts by Budget

I will post more pics later tonight. Can you post links to models you are recommending? I am not set on AE, just seems that it's a popular choice and I already have a pair so I know how it will fit and I can buy online. Again I am more than open to suggestions. I like this shoe as well, thoughts? (won't let me link the image) http://www.cheaney.co.uk/contemporary/11/cheaney-cambridge-oxford-in-hand-burnished-dark-leaf
I am also pretty set on a richer/more colorful brown opposed to dark brown.
Well considering the colour of the suit (far from formal) the wedding isn't super formal. It's a summer wedding at a golf course, keeping it light and fun...I am definitely not into the whole super formal look. As far as the fit of the sleeve, please elaborate. I can post more pics if necessary later today. The pants will be hemmed. Both suit and shirt were done by maxwells, maybe they gave it a bit more slack even though I said to keep everything tight?
Great feedback so far!!! I will stick with a belt for this occasion. Why no to the tiebar? Any particular reason? What about a vest? Initially I decided against it since it will be hot, still open that look.
Cross posting from the regular forum for advice: After lurking on here for years I decided to join and ask for advice.   With my summer wedding quickly approaching I need confirmation/feedback as to the shoes that I should wear.    To start with I had my shirt and suit made by maxwells clothiers.  I picked a light gray suit because it is a summer wedding and it's a look I've liked and have wanted to try out for a while.  I will be wearing a white shirt and tie...
Getting the pants hemmed at an angle is a great idea!!! Thanks for that. They are pulled up, but I wasn't wearing a belt. Are there any particular shoes that you guys can recommend that fit the bill for the look I am after? I am not set on anything, I like options. Any suggestions for a tie? Tiebar/pocket square? Belt vs. suspenders?
After lurking on here for years I decided to join and ask for advice.   With my summer wedding quickly approaching I need confirmation/feedback as to the shoes that I should wear.    To start with I had my shirt and suit made by maxwells clothiers.  I picked a light gray suit because it is a summer wedding and it's a look I've liked and have wanted to try out for a while.  I will be wearing a white shirt and tie is to be determined (has to have some purple in it...