or Connect

Posts by TennesseeWill

Y'all, quick question on the 3sixteen Heavyweight Hoodie. How large/flimsy/fitted is the hood? I ask because I'd like to layer it under a leather jacket, but 3sixteen got rid of the drawstrings. Having formerly worked for Patagonia, I found drawstrings to be an absolute necessity when the temperature drops. Otherwise you end up with the hood over your eyes or your hood just flies off when windy. I'd like to avoid that, so thought I'd ask what your experiences are with the...
Y'all,    My road bike decided it was time to connect with a car door, and has subsequently left me.    To buy another, I need cash, and since I've got $905 in credit at Proper Cloth sitting in my account, I thought I'd try converting it here. Happy to take $750 via Paypal, which gets me what I need, and gets you $155 extra credit i.e. a free shirt.    Essentially, I'd scrub my addresses, and send you the account. You'd then use it to order, and add your address....
Bump. 
Like new; worn a handful of times. Bought in Jan. 2016 from OSB.   Conditioned and polished four times [once a month]. Great, soft, supple leather.   Selling to replace as I'm really a 10D.   Would prefer a trade for a 10D, but also accepting best offers. Price does not include shipping. Thanks!
Hey Guys,   Looking at pairing this jacket (light grey) -   https://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441831016&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302080978&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=klSfp76   With these pants (navy) -   https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/suitpants/PRD~43967/43967.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=worsted+wool&isFromSearch=true&isSaleItem=false&isNewSearch=true&hash=row1   In my mind, it looks great....
Bump.
Hey Guys,   Today I wore a new pair of wool dress slacks, and on my walk to work (approx. 2 miles) it was pouring so hard that my pants were soaked all the way through upon arrival. I know I should have just taken a cab, but I chose to walk with a rain jacket on. Long story short, pants were completely soaked through; I sat at a desk until they dryed; I stood up and the fabric jutted out at the knees. Like if you bunched up the fabric and pulled really hard until you had...
Just a quick shout out for Ledbury. So many compliments on this shirt. And I know, I know...undershirt is showing. I need new v-necks.      
This will be my first post in this thread. Figured I'd give it a shot.