or Connect

Posts by TennesseeWill

Y'all,    My road bike decided it was time to connect with a car door, and has subsequently left me.    To buy another, I need cash, and since I've got $905 in credit at Proper Cloth sitting in my account, I thought I'd try converting it here. Happy to take $750 via Paypal, which gets me what I need, and gets you $155 extra credit i.e. a free shirt.    Essentially, I'd scrub my addresses, and send you the account. You'd then use it to order, and add your address....
Bump. 
Like new; worn a handful of times. Bought in Jan. 2016 from OSB.   Conditioned and polished four times [once a month]. Great, soft, supple leather.   Selling to replace as I'm really a 10D.   Would prefer a trade for a 10D, but also accepting best offers. Price does not include shipping. Thanks!
Hey Guys,   Looking at pairing this jacket (light grey) -   https://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441831016&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302080978&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=klSfp76   With these pants (navy) -   https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/suitpants/PRD~43967/43967.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=worsted+wool&isFromSearch=true&isSaleItem=false&isNewSearch=true&hash=row1   In my mind, it looks great....
Bump.
Hey Guys,   Today I wore a new pair of wool dress slacks, and on my walk to work (approx. 2 miles) it was pouring so hard that my pants were soaked all the way through upon arrival. I know I should have just taken a cab, but I chose to walk with a rain jacket on. Long story short, pants were completely soaked through; I sat at a desk until they dryed; I stood up and the fabric jutted out at the knees. Like if you bunched up the fabric and pulled really hard until you had...
Just a quick shout out for Ledbury. So many compliments on this shirt. And I know, I know...undershirt is showing. I need new v-necks.      
This will be my first post in this thread. Figured I'd give it a shot.        
Werger,   Thanks for the info. I do, because I love that style of shoe and I found some great deals on different colors. I find the Walnut color goes well with light grey charcoal and denim, the dark brown with denim and the black and cordovan with black and navy suits.    That's good to know that it's fairly normal albeit shorter than normal. I walk with a heavy step, I just wondered because in the past, J&M loafers didn't wear down as fast in the sole and heel,...