or Connect

Posts by Jay687

^I recognize that. However, I really like the fit of 484... and fit is the most important factor here. I have posted this in the jean thread now, but as a reply cannot be voted upon, I was hoping that having it's own post would helpful. But so far, noone has voted anyway, ha.
Hey all. I'm sure Jcrew isn't the #1 choice (especially at this price point) for most of you for raw denim. However, I really like their 484 fit (roomier thighs, good taper) so I wanted to get a pair. However, I can't decide on which to go with. Any opinions? I'm leaning towards the #2 as they aren't such deep indigo. However, I'm wondering if those might produce a better look once faded. 1. 484 slim-fit jean in indigo raw selvedge...
Hey all. I'm sure Jcrew isn't the #1 choice (especially at this price point) for most of you for raw denim. However, I really like their 484 fit (roomier thighs, good taper) so I wanted to get a pair. However, I can't decide on which to go with. Any opinions? I'm leaning towards the #2 as they aren't such deep indigo. However, I'm wondering if those might produce a better look once faded. 1. 484 slim-fit jean in indigo raw selvedge...
Can anyone give me a recommendation on a good tailor in the Westchester County area? Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks!
I wanted to get a pair of the Jcrew raw denim and was wondering how the sizing for these was. Are they sized just like all their other 484 slim fit jeans? I know other raw denim you need to buy say 2 sizes down because they stretch, but is this the same for these? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
(Pictures within) Jcrew Essential Chinos (Classic Fit) 30x30, British Khaki - $30 These have been worn more than once but are in good condition as I always wash in cold, gentle cycle, hang dry, and don't iron. I will ship anywhere, but will only pay shipping within the US. I accept Paypal payments.
edit* please delete
(Pictures within) I will ship anywhere but will only pay for shipping within the US
I will ship anywhere but will only pay shipping to the US.
PANTS SOLD Looking to sell the 6 pairs of pants listed below: All the pants listed below have been worn and washed more than once. In good condition though, I wash/dry my clothes carefully (could be considered neurotic to some, lol). Note: Wool BR pants were only dry cleaned, never machine washed. 1. Jcrew Bowery Chinos (Urban Slim Fit) - 28w (measures 31") x 26.75 (tailored) - they all have an additional 1.5" that they can be let out for 28.25" total inseam. These are...