or Connect

Posts by Jay687

(Pictures within) I will ship anywhere but will only pay for shipping within the US
I will ship anywhere but will only pay shipping to the US.
PANTS SOLD Looking to sell the 6 pairs of pants listed below: All the pants listed below have been worn and washed more than once. In good condition though, I wash/dry my clothes carefully (could be considered neurotic to some, lol). Note: Wool BR pants were only dry cleaned, never machine washed. 1. Jcrew Bowery Chinos (Urban Slim Fit) - 28w (measures 31") x 26.75 (tailored) - they all have an additional 1.5" that they can be let out for 28.25" total inseam. These are...
^That is an incredible amount of effort to iron shirts. Overkill IMO. Just iron when wet. I'm no expert though. I have to get a better iron though and been thinking of getting a steam generator type iron. This one is a bit expensive but seems nice. Anyone have experience with other ones? Or hear of other good steam generator irons?
Looking to sell these Jcrew items: 1. Essential Chinos (Classic Fit) - 30x30, British Khaki... $24 -Worn and washed more than once. In good condition though, I wash/dry my clothes carefully (could be considered neurotic to some, lol) 2. Flannel - Small, Salmon/Grey... $24 -Never worn. Washed once. Might even have tags lying around somewhere. I just already have too many flannels. 3. Striped Tie - 2.75, Pink/Navy... $24 -Worn a few times. If you buy...
I am not sure if my tastes are different or if my pants have shrunk, but they are all just a tad short (no more than 1/4... but when it comes to no break to slight break, that small amount matters). But I'm worried because there is going to be a crease line when they are let out. I only wash them every month or so (worn once a week) and had my pants for maybe 6 months, so no too many washes, and only iron after washing, that's it. Is there any hope? Undoing this...
Bump for reduced prices: $24 dollars each. $45 for both.
Bump for price decrease. Now $16.
Bump for price decrease. Now $17.
Bump for reduced prices: $26 dollars each. $48 for both.