or Connect

Posts by Jay687

I know it's probably not recommended... but what is the best way to take in the waist of jeans without throwing off the look (i.e. darting the jeans)? I always have 2 options when buying jeans and pants. 1. Buy a slimmer fit with a slightly bigger waist to fit better on my thighs (side effect of being short means that my thighs are generally proportionally larger than my waist than most taller folks. It's also a side effect of lifting, biking, hiking, and...
Does anyone have measurements of APC PS in size 29? If the measurements are similar than I will ultimately go with those. I am just looking for something with a good taper yet roomier thighs and not too low of a rise.
^I recognize that. However, I really like the fit of 484... and fit is the most important factor here. I have posted this in the jean thread now, but as a reply cannot be voted upon, I was hoping that having it's own post would helpful. But so far, noone has voted anyway, ha.
Hey all. I'm sure Jcrew isn't the #1 choice (especially at this price point) for most of you for raw denim. However, I really like their 484 fit (roomier thighs, good taper) so I wanted to get a pair. However, I can't decide on which to go with. Any opinions? I'm leaning towards the #2 as they aren't such deep indigo. However, I'm wondering if those might produce a better look once faded. 1. 484 slim-fit jean in indigo raw selvedge...
Hey all. I'm sure Jcrew isn't the #1 choice (especially at this price point) for most of you for raw denim. However, I really like their 484 fit (roomier thighs, good taper) so I wanted to get a pair. However, I can't decide on which to go with. Any opinions? I'm leaning towards the #2 as they aren't such deep indigo. However, I'm wondering if those might produce a better look once faded. 1. 484 slim-fit jean in indigo raw selvedge...
Can anyone give me a recommendation on a good tailor in the Westchester County area? Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks!
I wanted to get a pair of the Jcrew raw denim and was wondering how the sizing for these was. Are they sized just like all their other 484 slim fit jeans? I know other raw denim you need to buy say 2 sizes down because they stretch, but is this the same for these? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
(Pictures within) Jcrew Essential Chinos (Classic Fit) 30x30, British Khaki - $30 These have been worn more than once but are in good condition as I always wash in cold, gentle cycle, hang dry, and don't iron. I will ship anywhere, but will only pay shipping within the US. I accept Paypal payments.
edit* please delete
(Pictures within) I will ship anywhere but will only pay for shipping within the US