or Connect

Posts by Jay687

(Pictures within) Jcrew Vintage Cords (484 Slim Fit) 28x32 - Olmsted Khaki and Light Grey These have been worn more than once but are in good condition as I always wash in cold, gentle cycle, and hang dry. I'm selling the cords for $40 each (MSRP $75). The jeans for $30 (MSRP $70). Buy all: $100. Buy all cords: $75 Buy 1 cord and jeans: $65 I will ship anywhere, but will only pay shipping within the US. I accept Paypal payments.
I would like to have that be the case, but it's platinum which is a fairly soft metal and when performing certain activities, i.e. weightlifting, specifically heavy deadlifts, I fear not just scratches, but even dents in the ring.I really just don't trust it in my pocket. Especially when I would be taking off during activities that I do a lot of moving around.I did think of that. It's why I offered the leather / rope idea. I don't want to mess with the inside engraving...
Hey guys... I have a few questions regarding Ray Bans (specifically Wayfarers). One, is it possible to separately purchase and put in polarized lenses? I was looking at ones in "black rubber" and they don't come polarized, so wonder how much it'd cost to make an upgrade. However, if I decide against that, I'll just be getting them in regular black and I founds these at J.Crew: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/accessories/eyewear/PRDOVR~52148/52148.jsp It seems like a...
So, I'll be getting married soon and was wondering what you guys do about taking your wedding ring off when doing something that might be harsh on ring (i.e. lifting weights, certain sports, some yardwork, etc.). I don't mind my ring taking a beating, but in some cases, I know I will prefer to take it off. However, I'd rather leave it on a necklace in those circumstances... but have worn a necklace before. Upon some research, it seems like around collarbone length is...
Haha. Fair enough.Looks like that's two against the green! That green does look nice.I like the fit of J.Crew 484 slim fit...What do you guys think about the pale yellow?
So... Jcrew has some new colors in their stanton pants. What do you guys think of them? Specifically the green ones... http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/PRD~19080/19080.jsp
So, quick questions for those who cuff... Do you guys wait for the jeans to get worn in before you cuff them? Because I started cuffing mine and realizing now that a crease has begun to form. I am now leaving them uncuffed when I don't wear them, but curious if maybe I should stack them for now and then cuff once they are a bit softer so a permanent crease doesn't form? Unless a crease forming is inevitable and I should just decide whether I want to cuff or stack? What...
I have some casual chinos and jeans that fit great everywhere but my waist. I have biggish thighs / butt so this is often the case to get things to fit well. I have about 1.5" extra in the waist. The pants still stay up alright, but it'd be nice to have them a bit more snug. I have thought of having them tailored in the waist, but that would mean darts or reducing the fabric in the hip area. Neither are a good choice... I don't want them snug and even small darts are...
Anyone have a pair of either? I bought some and the belt loops don't attach on the outside of the waistband. The continue over the top of the waistband and attach on the inside. This enables the belt to go all the way to the top of the belt loop, which looks a bit odd (since you're accustomed to having the belt loop sewn at the top of the waistband enabling you to see a small portion of the waistband above the belt). Any reason they would do this? I've never seen it done...
Okay... seriously, lol.