or Connect

Posts by carsonstreet

New Arrivals now up on the site, just in time for March Madness! https://www.carsonstreetclothiers.com/shop/new-arrivals  
Mr. Ding, I will not attach your invoice below seeing that I find that kind of behavior to infringe upon privacy, but I can assure you that (unless you called and told someone to change your order to a medium) you ordered a small. And we shipped you a small. So I do not see any problem there. As per our phone number: yes, we have a US number with a Manhattan area code (212). And then we have a toll free international number area code (855). I hope you do not find this to...
Today, Carson Street turned 2 years old. Thank you to everyone who has supported us. In the meantime, check out our Oral History of Carson Street now up on our blog, The Review.  
New Arrivals are now up on the site: https://www.carsonstreetclothiers.com/shop/new-arrivals   This drop is rather large, so I hope you guys can find something that speaks to you ;)  
Mr. Ding, Apologies for the phone problem. You must've called our toll free international line. Of course, over the last 2 days, the line was down. This was unbeknownst to us until last night. That issue is now resolved. That being said, I'm glad to hear one of my employees was able to reach you within 10 minutes of your email. I hope the situation was handled entirely to your liking and that you have no further issues. If you do, please PM me directly and I will see to it...
 Nothing has been deposited. There is a difference between "charging" and "depositing". Yes, your card was charged. No, my merchant did not deposit that into my bank account--the amount you were charged is sitting in limbo with Visa merchant services and not my bank account. No currency has exchanged hands. Nothing in the best practices guidelines has been disregarded or recklessly abandoned. You had a couple of days of frustration. That's all. Also, you have been...
The point is, there's a lot of things one should and should not do in life. Those are called "best practices". And then there are those that one must and must not do. Those are called "laws". The Visa Merchant "Agreement" is a best practices manual. It's not a law. And when dealing with ridiculously high volume with which we are not equipped to deal, we may stray from the best practices for ease of operations. If we followed those best practices then no one would get their...
Thanks for understanding, guys. I never want this to seem as some sort of excuse, but capacity issues are real. Inventory is real-time up to 5 minutes, and during a blowout sale there is a real possibility that an item is "bought" twice. Again, my apologies. Please work with customercare(at)carsonstreetclothiets(dot)com to resolve the issue and rebate you if you were indeed charged. Best, Brian
When bandwidth capacity is at max, the site does that at times for sold out items. It is a huge pain and the bane of my existence. My sincerest apologies, but that means that particular item is, indeed, sold out. Best, Brian
 Guys, thanks for pointing this out to me, but as I've said numerous times on this thread: this is supposed to be a symbiotic relationship. The only point in having a presence on SF, at all, is to foster a two way dialogue of respect, loyalty, education and patronage. That being said: The price of those items are $325 and $225, respectively. They are marked down to other prices as we are in liquidation mode to clear floor space for SS15 deliveries. As such, they should be...