or Connect

Posts by wildstar

They just re-stocked it a few hours ago. Good thing too, I was looking for a pair :)
 Wow, nice. Those look like Plaza to me. That's a good thing :)
Stevent, awesome, thanks for the tips!
Can anyone recommend a lightweight shoe tree good for travel? I'm flying overseas and want to bring a few pairs of Aldens with me. I've used socks and newspaper before ina pinch but was wondering if there is a better option.
I'm looking for a pair of the recent Alden Leffot black shell naval boots with the perforated captoe in size 9D. If you have a pair you can spare let me know.
Love these Cigars. Great pics, congrats. I got mine too and they are just as spectacular but unfortunately I ran into some problem and have to sell them. That's going to hurt.
I have for sale a like new pair of Alden Long Wing Blucher LWB in the much desired Cigar Cordovan color. Size 8.5D on the Barrie last.   I purchased these new from Alden of Carmel and just received them. They are beautiful. But I have run into some money problems and unfortunately need to sell them. These are genuinely like new, I have not even tried them on. Comes with the original box, bags, inserts and so on.   I only want to break even on this sale. Total price...
Context finally had a Roy boot in snuff in my size available so I picked it, can't wait to get it. I've really been into the snuff lately, so comfy!
For what it's worth, many of my #8 shoes have blotches like that too when viewed under strong sunlight.
Those look great on you man! Plaza boots are so nice. Nice jeans too.