or Connect

Posts by wildstar

I am looking for a minty pair of Ralph Lauren Crockett  &  Jones  Lindrick Shell Cordovan Boots in size 8.5D. If you have a pair for sale let me know. 
Lots of good stuff there, the choco suede Indy's look awesome, color 8 wingtip and captoe boots both look great too.
The left shoe definitely looks darker, I would return that pair 
Yes
Quick question, are the 975's at all dealers the same? I want a pair with a wider extended welt with grooves when looking from the top. Some photos I've seen have the extended welt and some look like they are trimmed close. I don't know if that is just normal deviation or store specific. 
They are sold
I have for sale the following item. U.S. sales only please. Payment by Paypal preferred but I will also take a USPS money order.   Alden Cordovan Straight Tip Boot Model 4075H. Color Black, size 8D, Barrie last. I purchased these new from the Alden Shop of San Francisco. I have worn these around 3 times and you can see from the photos that they have some minor creasing and wear marks on the sole. I never wore them in the rain, kept them in shoe trees, and brushed them...
I have for sale the following item. U.S. sales only please. Payment by Paypal preferred but I will also take a USPS money order.   Alden Cordovan Straight Tip Boot Model 4070H. Color Dark Burgundy Shell Cordovan #8, size 8D, Barrie last. I purchased these new from the Alden Shop of San Francisco. I have worn these around 6 times and you can see from the photos that they have some minor creasing and wear marks on the sole. I never wore them in the rain, kept them in shoe...
I am looking for a newish pair of Alden Wingtip boots Cordovan #8 8.5D. Model is 4461H which is on the Barrie last. If you have a pair you would part with let me know!