or Connect

Posts by ajpthng03

Damn Versace... its funny how girls act so universally, yet none of them make any sense. I mean it was only a week before she broke up with me that i was the best thing that ever happened to her. And i wasn't a dead beat boyfriend, i went so far out of my way to keep her happy and stay true to her, as you can imagine being in college there are plenty of opportunities to get around some, but i never did. Like i said before, she broke up with me before spring break, so we...
Alright... first off i am gonna say that this is party therapy for me trying to help you with your problems seeing as how i am in pretty much the exact same situation right now. My girlfriend of almost 2 years and i split up before spring break, and i am still feelin' it like it was yesterday. We were each others first, and were madly in love with each other, and i think secretly we still are, it's just that we are both too proud to admit it. We had a lot of good times, a...
Question 1: Whats up with the popped collars? Yea... i'll admit i have popped mine a few times, and it looks damn cool, but for the most part some people just look like they are trying too hard. Thoughts? Question 2: Whats with the double collar. I think it looks cool but there are a couple of reasons i dont think i could pull it off. 1. It would be hot in the summer 2. It would be hot in the summer Anyone have any experiene and know what i am talking about. Also, whats...
does propecia work?
I already posted one topic about prom, and i was advised to go for something a bit more edgy, so i thought about this and wasn't sure if it could be edgy in a good way, or just a bad idea. If anyone has seen the Tim McGraw video for She's my kind of Rain they will know what i am talking about, but i was thinking of wearing a nice black suit, white shirt underneath, black tie, and a black cowboy hat, sort of a formal western flare. If i went for it i dunno if i would get...
Hey my senior prom is coming up and i was just trying to figure out what kind of tux i should go with. I want something classic, yet original. Last year i went with the basic two button, black tie, black vest, and wingtip collar shirt, which gave a very classy look. My date is wearing a black dress, and i would rather not repeat last years look. Any help would be appreciated.