or Connect

Posts by conorodonnell

You think so? I've been wanting a pair of red clarks for a hole and thought those were cool. And I tried on those same pennies except blue reflective and they're really comfortable, so since I needed a brown pair I'd try to get those since I know they're nice. Also, I love nike so that's a plus. If you know a much better pair of brown penny's for around $150, let me know.
Which ones? And why?
I figured as much. And thank you.
Haha, even I figured that out. I was hoping someone would know how to check age and materials.
Haha, even I figured that out. I was hoping someone would know how to check age and materials.
For this fall trying to find a couple of slightly older things. A pair of Cole Haan Nike Air Monroe penny loafers in papaya, and the Clarks x Supreme Map desert boot collab in red. No luck finding either in the right size and color.   There are way too many other little things to list, but these are the top two.
4 new "Red Fleece" Brooks brothers polos. Got for $35 each. Will post a WDYWT soon hopefully. Sorry for the dark picture;   Also, received a few old ties as gifts, not sure if that counts as a recent purchase thread entry. Any info about them would be great.  
Hello, I am looking for an affordable white dinner jacket with a black shawl collar. Also, I would like it to have black trim around the pocket, just like this one, http://us.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2731600. This jacket is exactly what I am looking for, except the material. I would prefer wool over polyester. I won't be wearing this often, but will it wear out very quickly? Or look and feel cheap and shiny? I've heard mixed reviews about Asos, so I want to know if...
Hi, Looked at the forum for a while, decided to make an account. Live in CT. Wear anything from brooks brothers to Jordan sneakers. I just like nice things and to look nice. Still in high school, and heavily influenced by both the yacht clubs I attend and the more street wear things worn by peers.