or Connect

Posts by jwalterweather

I have more luck with YJA than rakuten, and I find their search easier. There is a little bit of stuff up now in 50, but probably not going to find much 52. http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&fr=auc_top&p=geller+50&x=0&y=0 Also make sure to search "Geller L" because some of the knitwear is tagged S/M/L rather than numeric.
I picked up really similar boots off of yja too. I really like them. But I think they are attachment not KKA (mainline). 
 The only spring/summer one I have handled was this past ss15 one, and I really like it. It has a really nice irregular fabric with textural interest that drapes nicely. I have this gray one. No Man Walks Alone has the mustard in your size, and just generally really nice photographs of the fabric.   I use fromjapan, but I know lots of folks have made the switch over to zenmarket.
Robert Geller reverse sweater. Forest Green color (it is a very dark green and it looks charcoal/black-ish-dark-green depending on lighting). From AW11, but in very good shape, no signs of wear. Fabric is a great 71% cotton/26% acrylic/ 3%wool mix. Very comfy. Herringbone tape detail on shoulder and arm seams.   Tag size 48 and fits tts.  pit-to-pit 21in  shoulder 18in  sleeve 26in  length 26in   $100 paypal and shipping to US included. PM me for shipping quote...
Beautiful Stephan Schnieder quilted wool overshirt or shirt jacket. The fabric is 100% wool and has a great Schneider plaid pattern. Tagged size 5 and fits 48-50. A little short and boxy.   pit-to-pit: 21in shoulder: 18.5in sleeve: 24in length: 26.5   $150 paypal and shipping to US included. PM for shipping quote elsewhere.
No, sorry this sold.
Very cool KKA pants. The canvas has been treated with a paraffin wax that gives them an interesting texture and makes them very stiff (like raw denim). As you wear them they will soften up. Very nice slim cut. They were an exclusive to the KKA webshop and sold out in this side now. New with tags.   Size 4 Waist: 16.5in Rise: 11in Thigh: 12.5in Hem: 7.25 In seam: 33in   Google translate from of the web store description:  Paraffin canvas slim curve pants Daikanyama /...
Robert Geller Richard kint blazer in black. From AW14, worn ~5 times but in very good shape. Great wool blend fabric. The closeup with the buttons gives the best indicate of color and texture of the fabric. Great slouchy blazer/cardigan. Tagged 50 and fits pretty tts for a relaxed fit.   pit-to-pit: 22in length: 28.5in shoulder: 18in sleeve: 28in   $225 includes paypal fee and shipping to US. PM for shipping quote elsewhere.
Independence too.