or Connect

Posts by jwalterweather

Not Cabourn, but here is a fair isle for you. 
Trying to take any last opportunity for heavy knitwear this afternoon/evening. Colors a little wonky in the full-body shot, better in the detail ones.   [[SPOILER]]
 http://suspensionpoint.ca/stephan-schneider-cardigan-monaco
Not white or cream but I was thinking about this nonnative one.http://nonnative.com/nn-k2504/
Yeah FW11 body vest.
This is one of those heavy Uniqlo J+ Shawl Collar Cardigans, in the purplish-brown colorway. I picked it up on ebay and just don't wear it that much. It is tagged small, but fits bigger than that. I am a medium and it fits me fine. A small could wear it oversized.    Here are the measurements (fits larger than it should for the pit-to-pit) pit-to-pit: 18in (very stretchy) sleeve length: 27in (this is with the cuffs unfolded) length: 25in   I have worn it only a...
No they fit pretty tts. I am a 10 and had them in 42, they were too tight. I could get my feet in them and walk around but they were painful through the vamp. Kept them for a bit hoping they would stretch, but it didn't get any better. Picked them up in 43 and they fit great. Beautiful boots.
Stephan Schneider shirt made of a beauftiful, textured, spring/summer-weight cotton fabric. The shirt is used, but with no signs of wear. It is a size 5 and fits a 48/M:   pit-to-pit: 21in shoulder-to-shoulder: 18in sleeve: 20.5in back length: 28in   Bought this from another SF member. Here is his listing with more (better) pictures.   $90 (includes shipping to continetal US and paypal). PM me for shipping quote elsewhere.
Gorgeous thick-knit Yaeca crewneck sweater. I got this from Inventory and the fit just doesn't work for me, which is too bad because I love the sweater. Tons of great details: braided finish at cuffs, neck and hem; additional knit panel at armpit; side vents.   The fit on this is short and boxy, as intended. Here are the measurements:   Pit-to-pit: 22in SHoulder: 18.5in Sleeve: 22.5in Length: 24in   More pictures and info at Inventory.   Brand new with tags....
Hi DeSense,   The first pair was 42 and like I said in the post I could get my feet into these, but then walkign around they were super tight in the vamp. So I reordered in a 43 and they fit great! I am a wide 10.    I got my first pair from essence-web, but they are sold out now. I got my second pair from r & co. Here are some shops that still ahve htem (looks like only 41 and...