or Connect

Posts by jwalterweather

The Aspesi Tigre jacket always looked sorta cool to me. And nonnative usually has an m65-style jacket worth checking out.
Leder is up at South Willard, as expected the fabrics look amazing. Really into the boiled wool shirt and the knit pattern on two handknit pieces.  
If you are into worker-wear/americana stuff there is Federal, also near U St. 
Any chance of finding the wool-cashmere jodhpurs in a 4 anywhere?
Some footwear, I think Julius, is sized 1,2,3,..
Robert Geller wool-cotton grey shirt, size 46. Nice soft 70% cotton/ 30% wool fabric. No placket and cool fabric detail on the collar. Used but in great condition.   Measurements: pit to pit: 20in shoulder: 16.5in sleeve: 24in length: 28in   $80 shipping (to US) and paypal included. PM for shipping quote elsewhere.
KKA wool-cashmere jodhpur pants, dark navy, size 3. These are current season, new with tags. Proxied from essense web. These are too small, which is too bad because they are BEAUTIFUL.  The wool-cashmere is so soft with just enough structure and drapes (and stacks) so well (85% wool, 15% cashmere). High rise/slight drop crotch, roomy thighs, and then tapers down to a small hem.   Measurements: Waist: 16in Thigh: 11in Front rise: 10in Back rise: 14in Hem:...
 The garden has a hidden placket while the botanical does not. There might be other differences, but that is the main one.
Stephan Schnieder shawl-collar sweater. This is from the AW11 (Frozen Waves) collection. I proxied it from YJA. This sweater is in great condition no snags or pulls on the knit. This is an incredible sweater: great knit pattern; shawl collar that can be worn up or down; and amazing color-block plus melange colorway. I have this in the other colorway in size 4 and was hoping that the size 3 would also work, but alas too small.   I am a 48 and this fit, but tight. It would...
 I like this season's arrow coat, though not as much as last FW's, and it looks like the short arms might still be an issue. And then this coat looks rad.  Some other shots of it here.