or Connect

Posts by jwalterweather

Robert Geller n3-b canvas bomber. I proxied this from Japan but decided I have too many bombers. In great shape, but have a slight cigarette smell (that is how it came). This is a style that Geller does so well. Really nice amount of padding with knit cuffs, hem, and high knit neck (this is not the hooded version). Double zipper with leather pull on top zipper.   Fits 48 or 50 pit to pit: 22in shoulder: 19in length: 25.5in sleeve 25.5in   $200 shipped to the US. PM...
CLoser to gray than off-white. It is a brown (maybe almost green) gray. Atelier solarshop called it "mink" if that helps. I think the last three pictures (with the white background) are a better representation of the color.
CDGH sweater, dark brown, size M. Really cool details like exposed seams and rolled hems and cuffs. 70% wool, 30% nylon. Color best represented in the full garment picture. The detail ones are overexposed/washed out to show the details.    Fits tts for a medium. Slightly dropped shoulders (why shoulders seem a little big and sleeves a little short). pit to pit 20.5in shoulder 20in sleeve 22.5in length 27in   $85 shipped to the US. PM for shipping quote elsewhere. ...
Ugh, I wish I were cool enough to wear this. It is 31in (80cm) by 71in (180cm) of hand-knitted, boiled merino amazingness. The knit pattern and boiling gives it the most amazing texture and hand. I picked it up from atelier solarshop who had it as part of a Daniel Andresen sample sale. So probably a one-of-a-kind piece. Made in Belgium, though no tags or anything.   Some of the pics are mine and some are from them. The color in their pics (white background) is more...
Robert Geller Richard jacket black size 48. This is from one or two FW seasons ago. Cool knit material that is 85% acrylic, 10% wool and 5% nylon. I proxied it from Japan. Some pilling and wear. Also it looks like there were two small holes that were closed with white thread. These are both just behind the base of the neck, not noticeable with collar down and hardly noticeable with it up. See picture. The raw edges at the cuffs have been hemmed.    Really cool piece....
Our Legacy shirt, white, size 48 BNWT. This shirt is from this past spring/summer season bought it tried on, but never worn out. It is the the "first shirt" model in a nice lightweight 100% cotton that has a satin-y look and feel.    Fits tts: pit-to-pit: 21in shoulder: 18in sleeve: 25in length: 30in   $85 shipped the the US. PM for quote to ship elsewhere. 
Stephan Schneider Block sweater, size 5 warm gray. Picked this up from Suspension Point. Only tried on new with tags. Really cool details like split hem, longer in the back, paneled construction, partial red lining, ... Made of a tightly woven 50%wool/50% poly. Slim arms. One picture is mine, rest are from SP.   shoulder 17in pit-to-pit 21in length 27.5in sleeve 26in   Even more pictures and description here.   $125 shipped to the US. PM for shipping quote...
Robert Geller mohair sweater. This is a cool piece from AW13 with a mohair body and canvas sleeves. Really nice texture contrast with the soft, drapey body and stiff-ish sleeves. I have worn it some but it is in very good shape. The sleeves have faded some. If I wear a white undershirt the dye on the sleeves rubs off on to it a little bit, but no big deal and it washes right out. Just an FYI. The body is a little short and the sleeves pretty long.   Size 48 pit-to-pit...
Wonderfully soft SEH Kelly grey cotton-wool shirt, size medium. This has a semi-cutaway collar and real horn buttons. Worn a little bit but in great shape. 80% cotton and 20% wool, the fabric is very soft. Made in the UK.   pit-to-pit 20in shoulder 17.5in sleeve 24in length 28in   http://www.sehkelly.com/shop/shirts/grey-wool-cotton-semi-cutaway-shirt/   $125 shipped to the US. PM for shipping quote elsewhere.
the viridi-anne scarf stephan schneider coat uniqlo jeans carpe boots