or Connect

Posts by Sprezziamo

Very good suggestion l2b, I'll definitely take this into account in the future when I'll use this PS again.
I had to suit up again after quite some time.     Pants were medium/dark gray, black shoes.
The answer to the question that hasn't been asked (yet) is: Attolini, bespoke.
No time to post/like/comment, but still lurking. The fits are always great, keep up the good work!
 Great! The jacket looks fine as it is IMHO. My only doubt is about the PS: is there any reason behind a low-contrast one? Because I think this one kinda blends with the jacket. Anyway, using 6 patterns without any sort of clashing is rather remarkable, and overall the outfit looks very "natural"!
 I'm not an expert (read: totally clueless) about the process used by cafes. If this can help you, the "normal" coffee looks like coke, has no foam at all, and tastes, well, pretty much like hot water. Also, the quantity is definitely larger (150-200%).
 I'm at work, so I got all three images from Google. In particular, I picked that one because it was the only one with the right amount of coffee and with a realistic colour. It looks fine to me though. Why does it look weird to you? Lack of creaminess?
At home I do it in the Italian way:   1.     (Sometimes I use Illy as well, a bit more commercial)   2.     3.       In Italian bars I always have Illy.   In London the only decent espresso I found was at Strada's, where, if you specify that you're Italian and you want it the classic Italian way, you get a fairly good espresso.
Very nice fit Pingson, that's pure understated elegance. One of my favourite of yours!