or Connect

Posts by friteuseur

Hi, I did post this question in the "quick question/answer" thread first, but it's more appropriate here, I think.   Having recently purchased the attached pair of shoes, I have a few questions regarding proper maintenance, as this is my first couple of cognac or brown colored shoes, actually.   I would like to make sure to maintain the overall relatively bright color of the shoe for now, so I'm thinking a light brown or light tan wax polish would do, as long as...
Thanks, I will be having a look into that.
http://www.florisvanbommel.com/en/catalogue/9/2?p=2   I'm not sure if they sell those in the US, though. Van Bommel (of which "Floris van Bommel" is an offspring) is a rather classy brand here in Europe, I think.   Anyways, anyone with some advice on how to take care of them (probabaly that's a very easy and basic answer :) ).
That's a Floris van Bommel (Model #14095/00, I think).
Hi, Having recently purchased the attached pair of shoes, I have a few questions regarding proper maintenance, as this is my first couple of cognac or brown colored shoes, actually.   I would like to make sure to maintain the overall relatively bright color of the shoe for now, so I'm thinking a light brown or light tan polish would do, as long as it's not darker than the current color. Would this maintain the current finish, including the somewhat darker tip?...