or Connect

Posts by UTfootball747

Quick sizing question maybe someone can help with:   I decided to give CT's "extra slim" fit a shot since Brooks Brothers doesn't seem to be able to make an actual slim fit dress shirt to save its life.  I went with my usual size in BB (16/34).     I generally like how the shirt fits.  Collar is fine.  But the sleeves seem to be just a bit too short.  This may be due to a little bit of tightness in the shoulders.     So my question: Should I just go for another inch...
Yes.
I'm still kind of baffled that in 2015 BB still only issues rewards cards that must be used in-store.  I have the BB mastercard but there's really no reason to use it.  
And (given that it was noted above it starts on the 19th) the semi-annual is different than the "spring sale" going on now, I take it...
Is there a known corporate sale this month or is the semi-annual a similar deal...
Does anyone know if the $20 off birthday coupon they send you can be used with the F&F?  It says "may not be combined with any other discount or offer," so I'm assuming probably not...
That makes sense.  However (even as a guest) I have the same problem with, for example, the current discount code appearing to apply to all three sale items in my bag (just three random shirts, nothing special) throughout the checkout process, but then the amount of the discount being greatly reduced on the final payment screen -- a detail many might miss given that no other retailer's website functions in such a manner.   
I gave up, decided to purchase nothing, and sent an email complaining about their site.  I'll expect a response in about a week written as if the rep didn't actually read my complaint.   
BB's website is truly terrible.  I've tried for about 45 minutes to go through the payment process with a discount code and signed into shoprunner and keep the total the same from screen-to-screen.  It was forcing me to checkout as a guest because signing in to my account would make the box for entering discount codes disappear.  The shipping cost goes up and down from one screen to the next, and when I get to the payment screen the original discount it had been showing is...
 Just to update, I heard back from the store manager who said he agreed the rip could definitely not be repaired and the suit would be replaced.  So that's that.