or Connect

Posts by UTfootball747

No, I'm kicking myself for not taking a photo of it.  It was definitely a rip.  
Thoughts on this?   I bought two suits from a BB retail store about a month ago (one had to be ordered from another store).  I allowed their in-house tailor to alter them.  Upon getting the suits home, I noticed that one jacket had a small rip near the bottom (perhaps where the vents were sewn shut).  The tailor had marked the rip with chalk but apparently did not communicate this to the store or they didn't notice or something.   Anyway, I bring it back and the clerk...
Seems to be the new norm, at least with the slightly less-expensive than BB retailers.  Maybe they were feeling the heat (I couldn't see myself ever paying full price at BB, anyway . . . certainly seems overpriced to me).  
What's the semi-annual sale about...
Does anyone know where the graphic is describing the different cuts for the suits?  I don't think it's actually on the website.  I guess I should go into a store and check them out before the 21st, but I think there was a graphic somewhere...
So we also know of a corporate sale coming up this month....?
I got it to work by signing out of everything (including shop runner).   But will the regular F&F sale be automatic (without the need for a code)?  I wanted to use the new credit account code....   (and this "befirst" code is not stackable with corporate, correct...)
 "CIS" is the corporate sale?  It's a higher percentage off than F&F, correct...
Oh is F&F in-store only?  I think the corporate one online comes off automatically, allowing you to stack the credit card discount (or whatever).  
Thanks.  There likely won't be a corporate sale during May, right (my credit card discount runs through May)? Is F&F automatic like corporate?