or Connect

Posts by azcodito

first picked the 11D and thought it was good. After a week of wear I was slopping all over the place. Sold them and picked up a 10.5D and was a little worried because it was tight. After two weeks I was glad I did. They have broken in nicely and feel perfect. I wear a 12 in Nike and adidas. 11.5E in white's smoke jumpers and 12D/11.5EE in Danner. I think IR are one of the most missized boot out there. If your toes aren't hitting the front when you walk down an incline I...
He does awesome work. Did you find him on Instagram?
Have you tried the womens boots?
Does any one have any experience with the Courtland 1000 mile boot?      I exchanged my Rockford's in to STP because the side stitching was coming undone.  I loved the over all look and feel of these boots, almost reminded me of the alden's indy, and the rubber bottom is a really nice touch.  For those of you who are always wanting to put on a half sole you don't have to with this shoe. The overall ruggedness is not lost and they fit true to 1000 mile...
sold?  
Here is a pic of the boots right after I unboxed them.   
First time poster here.  SF really turned me on to the 1000 mile boot. I have been a long time lover of Danner boots and other leather goods.  When I found that STP had a sale I jumped on it.  I was able to score their last pair of 11.5 Rockford 1000 mile boots in brown for $228 with free shipping code.  I have now noticed that they have now crept up to $255.  Since I've been at work and busy with family I didn't have a time to condition them and wear them for a full...