or Connect

Posts by gracian

you could probably ask wested leather to make one. they have made jackets for many movies, such as the rocketeer. http://www.ekmpowershop4.com/ekmps/s...acket-52-p.asp
Have also gotten the cold shoulder at both Chicago and New York. I felt it was salesperson dependent as I have also had great service.
I heard early in the year that homicide rates were at an all time high in Philly. This makes me wonder why they're still putting up luxury condos in Center City.
When are you coming out with the Kent Wang boxers?
You can also ask Dave Mercer to make a slimmer fit shirt for you. Yes, the regular shirts are fuller in comparison to a typical Brooks Brothers shirt of the same size.
I've always preferred a covered waistband. I never noticed the accordion marks on my waist. I have begun to develop a latex sensitivity in my old age and tend to get more welts with the uncovered waistband. Do let me know if you need some prototype testers. My resume includes: Calvin Klein, J Crew, Banana Republic, Brooks brothers, Polo, J Press, Paul Stuart and more. Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Single seam does seem to make more sense,...
Shoemart has twice yearly 10% off sales. Also they carry Alden seconds which can get you 40% off or more. Blemishes are usually minor. Otherwise you have to look for discontinued models or Brooks Brothers sales.
I prefer the single seam. I don't know if the sizes are comparable but yours do seem trim. Are you using a covered waistband?
At first, I thought it was a vintage shot from the 60's. But then I saw the modern cars in the background. Great picture.
Nice suit, but I think the chest will be too big for me.