or Connect

Posts by limache

Yeah i know I'm a dumbass lol. Definitely need to do my due diligence; the adage "If it seems too good to be true, it is" definitely applies here. I just got hustled but this was a very valuable lesson. Thank you to everyone who gave their input; much appreciated! I already posted a review on yelp so that people would be aware of this place and avoid what happened to me. Man I hope Riflessi never sells a single thing - what a terrible store. 
Phew so good news! After I found out I got ripped off, I printed out pages from Amazon of the cufflinks and shirt from ebay and brought it back to the store. I told the owner I was pissed and that there's no way those cufflinks cost 50 bucks. Surprisingly, he immediately gave me a refund. I think it was because I could have potentially made a scene with other potential customers around so he wanted to get me out right away? Anyway I got my money back :)! Lesson learned -...
Is it normal for italian suits not to have labels that say where they are made from (i.e. Made in Italy)? I asked him about it and he said that it's normal but now I am obviously really skeptical. I wanted to check to see if it was made in China but it didn't say anything - however everything was in Italian that's why I believed it was made in Italy.    He also twisted the suit jacket to show me that it would not wrinkle - when he unraveled it, it didn't while mine...
Ah I see - I believe it was Loro Piano with an O.    Hm I was hoping to see if I could alert the authorities somehow because he does pass everything off as luxury italian brands. Don't they raid stores with counterfeit merchandise? 
Ah I knew it was too good to be true. Fuck.    So the suit is still with them to be tailored and I took home the cuffs and shirt.    Do you have any recommendations on how (if at all) I can recover my money? I want to go back there and return everything now! He did mention sales were final though...argh.    Are they selling counterfeit goods? Can't they get in trouble with the police if someone reported them?    I tried calling my credit card company to...
I just went to riflessi today and bought a "Loro Piano" suit along with a joseph bach shirt and cuffs. I'm starting to be a little worried. The suit felt great and it was selling for $595 because it was closing for good because their lease was running out and they are going out of business apparently. This is on 57th street.    After I came home, I did a search on the Alfa Perry cuffs, which I got for 50 and was told that it retailed for $150. When I googled it and...