Look like it turns out great . Patrick or Gabriel, is it the lighting or does it looks much darker than non burnished Giamaica?
And for those who are looking for tan, here's the original Delos that inspired this MTO
Ok guys, we are short of 1 to make this MTO happen so would appreciate if anyone else is interested.
Bonafe Double Monk Last 804, model number 2364 in Dark Grey Suede, Single Leather Sole, Fiddleback Waist
In other words, this exact model but in Dark Grey
Anyone up for a dark grey suede dub monks from Bonafe? On the round last? Anyone? Or Jasper or Moka as below.
Here is a small comparison between the suede colors and what the closest color would be from Edward Green:
6. Bonafe Hidro Moka --> EG Mocha suede
5. Bonafe Hidro Jasper --> EG Mink suede
4. Bonafe Hidro Tabacco --> Between EG Mink and Coffee suede
3. Bonafe Hidro Volpe --> EG Coffee suede
2. Bonafe Hidro Walnut --> EG Nutmeg...