or Connect

Posts by barky

For your pants, you might want to consider some of midrange Japanese MTM/MTO outfits. They tend do a good job for not a lot of money.   Ask some of the Japan based CM guys like @daizawaguy or @nutcracker for further info.  Other than that, I suppose you can try the more CM outlets of Beams, UA and Tomorrowland.  
   @SpooPoker Help the man out.  At least next time he can maximise the utilisation rate the proceeds for charitable purposes.
 That's what I said earlier, all the huffing and puffing and for what?  Syriza knows Greece is not prepared for a Grexit.  They tried to bluff and got called on it, largely due to their own doing.  If they were so convinced with Mr Game Theory's plan, they should have used the 5 months to prepare for possibility of it happening.  Or at least seen to be doing something to bolster their bluff.  That's why they are a bunch of nincompoops.  Be careful of what you wish for,...
 If only the 2 incompetent nincompoops did not spend 5 months doing f all and then, during extra time, threw an incredulous hissy fit and insult everyone at every damn opportunity possible. What have that achieved, if I may ask Mr Game Theory? Did it work like the textbook say it will? Absolutely nothing except zero credibility and loss of whatever goodwill based on the latest proposal by Greece. What do you expect the EC to do after the duo's stunts? What would you do?  I...
First, no, Greece do not regularly run current account surplus.  The first was in 2013 and it was largely due to net government transfer.  The one in 2014 was due to services balance but trade deficit actually increased.  And as pointed out, one could easily argue that the current surplus was due to the Troika's prescription.  With Syriza's anti-austerity stance, I do not think current account surplus could be maintained with any certainty without the discipline instilled...
Greece does not export much, in fact they import more than they export.  Devaluation will create more problems as the imports will now be exponentially more than exports, which will take time to grow, if ever. Greece is not US or Japan or China, they don't have the capabilities to print money like US nor have huge reserves to run deficits like Japan or China.  Heck, they are not even Iceland.  The main problem has always been revenue is nowhere near expenditure, so...
How do you magically create jobs just by switching from euros to drachmas?
Charlie, would you be kind enough to list the name together with the pics. Thanks.
You might as well post the lot here. I am also interested in Pink.