or Connect

Posts by Dankeschon

Hi Can I get an opinion on these Loake Shoes called Loake Druiit? I tend to like the shoes, but in Norway other people on a forum called it ugly, and that it looked like immigrant style/not ment positively.... What do you think? I like the originality and the size. Do you think it is ugly? Not worth the money? Im thankful for your...
Hi Can I get an opinion on these Loake Shoes called Loake Druiit? I tend to like the shoes, but in Norway other people on a forum called it ugly, and that it looked like immigrant style/not ment positively. shog[1].gif What do you think? I like the originality and the size. Do you think it is ugly? Not worth the money? Im thankful for your...
Hi Can I get an opinion on these Loake Shoes called Loake Druiit? I tend to like the shoes, but in Norway other people on a forum called it ugly, and that it looked like immigrant style/not ment positively. What do you think? I like the originality and the size. Do you think it is ugly? Not worth the money? Im thankful for your...