or Connect

Posts by SurakiCrim

So for shits and giggles I remeasured myself and it turns out i went from 33:35 to 31:33 for my midsection:hip. So....Should I even bother mentioning this to Charly?
When I met brendon and Bahzad. Bahzad explained to me how the unsanforized Japanese heritage (used by oni collab) is one of the most beautiful denim fabric n&f offers.
Your blue MDR looks really good! He's probably just worried the navy is very similar to black for him so he's changing it to a more stand out color
I want to start layering tees with other textures like knits or tee+tee. any good advice to pull this off? and any brands that have good basics for this type of layering?
I ordered a DR2013 and originally i gave my measurement for length as 22" and my jacket length is 21.2" in the front. Hope that helps.
If you live in Toronto, n&f is having a warehouse sale for their jeans. 88$ a pair. Starts tomorrow I believe and ends Friday
Loving the price and look of these boots. Any Canadian stockists?
Ordered a pair of super skinnyguy Japanese heritage customs from one off the customs events. Fit pic when it arrives in 5 weeks!
what are brands that sell skinny raw denim? I want a pair that has a reasonably small leg opening. Not like N&F skinny guy fit , still pretty roomy from the knee down. Planning to try out APC
Am I the only one who dislikes a popped collar on a DR? It so ugly IMO >.>