or Connect

Posts by SurakiCrim

I FUCKEN CALLED IT BASICALLY.  P.S. I filed a claim finally, like I honestly tried to be as patient as possible but with that utter bullshit of a message and basically dodging every issue while backhanding us is clearly fucken unacceptable. fucken 96+ weeks for this bull shit.  Another thing, If investors are going to be annoyed at us for causing trouble for the restaurant, would they not just hunt you down to get your shit together so we get our shitty jackets? you are...
maybe drew is acting like a bratty spiteful child and every time he sees a shit -talking/complaining message he puts a jacket into the storage....so by now all our jackets are being hold there. He must thinks hes clever and smirks, while we all think hes a fucken idiot.   CONSPIRACY THEORY
So far its been 96 week and 5 days for a dr2013.  Im ecstatic
Same. July order no reply from drew
@impolyt_one Drew, I am a little over a month away from reaching two years of waiting, can you please look into my order?
Maybe drew came back because charly announced his leave
@impolyt_one Alex Wong. DR2013 July 13, 2013 I'm so late to this party
You don't seem to understand that you are addressing the wrong person. This conversation is literally pointless, and your solution is not remotely wise for me, someone literally in front of the line. Please stop talking about this Oldfag. Get it, its a 4chan reference. Just continue lurking like most of us. Get it? 4chan.
Your post causes cancer. The only thing I'm gonna address is my presence in this forum that it doesn't take effort to come by this thread and post and leave under a minute.
LOL calm yourself. Why would I get so bent over something so small and clearly all the trolls and non weak kneed people have exhausted their minds in trying to figure out a solution. Tell me an actual solution other than bitching and I would consider. It seems more like I just don't like wasting my time on a forum complaining other then periodic snark and apparently childish comments. Especially for such a business that is ran through a tumblr and email. I acknowledged...