or Connect

Posts by SurakiCrim

CHANCE THE RAPPER <3
JESUS WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS MY JACKET FROM JULY HOOOOOLY. BE BACK IN A WEEK TO COMPLAIN AGAIN
DR2013 july 13
Congrats, the fit is solid!
drew is dead, thats why he has not been updating. a grease vat exploded and he became two-face for 10 seconds before he died. Truly a hero we needed
brah, thats a little creepy u are using drew's picture as a DP.
I regret not getting a lewis leather instead
edit: me being an idiot Good review... I dropped the ball on replying fast enough haha I find the watch fairly thick for my liking. Considering it's a quartz
i agree with Conrad Stern..... Im at 87 weeks and this shit is getting ridiculous..    at this point I feel like drew should give me a free wallet or his first born child. 
Greeting, I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this watch, it's my dad's. I narrowed down to roughly early to Mid 60s (Based off the rose at the 12) The thing that throws me off is the vertical and horizontal line on the face intersecting in the middle. Essentially if you can help answer: is it legit, model, what's the average value,and what color strap you think would look nice with it ha Also, I only have this picture of it.. Don't have my hands on it...