or Connect

Posts by SurakiCrim

Guys just calm the fuck down. Just adopt the if it comes it comes attitude. Time to time ask for an update but don't Fucken fill this message board with whining remarks. If you wanna do a chargeback, do it but don't constantly threaten it... If you wanna be nice, give them a heads up in private that you are considering it and what not. All you guys are doing is starting a unnecessary pitch fork and torches mob. I'm a student with a part time job and 800+ is a lot of money...
Only reason I'm optimistic is that I'm early July... I should literally be next in line
planning on buying a seagull 1963 when im in HK (from thomas FWIW), but just to keep my options open. Does anyone know any similar watches that I should keep my mind open to?
Literally nothing has been mentioned, just wait patiently until jan
Ssense overpriced their products hard... but I still got my bag ready haha Anyone know about details on netaporter and mr porter on Black Friday?
I'm still waiting early July so calm your tits..
tried with two different people and i could not stack the code... one was actually quite rude about it too.  and you cannot request usps shipping instead of ups to Canada...no real savings for Canadians again :(
gunmetal im pretty sure
Let's all pray for the the prophet drew to bless us with another passage from the holy lands of toj
Yeah I meant his email. I used the word bump because he did, but resending the email seems more accurate in terminology I guess