or Connect

Posts by SurakiCrim

Maybe drew came back because charly announced his leave
@impolyt_one Alex Wong. DR2013 July 13, 2013 I'm so late to this party
You don't seem to understand that you are addressing the wrong person. This conversation is literally pointless, and your solution is not remotely wise for me, someone literally in front of the line. Please stop talking about this Oldfag. Get it, its a 4chan reference. Just continue lurking like most of us. Get it? 4chan.
Your post causes cancer. The only thing I'm gonna address is my presence in this forum that it doesn't take effort to come by this thread and post and leave under a minute.
LOL calm yourself. Why would I get so bent over something so small and clearly all the trolls and non weak kneed people have exhausted their minds in trying to figure out a solution. Tell me an actual solution other than bitching and I would consider. It seems more like I just don't like wasting my time on a forum complaining other then periodic snark and apparently childish comments. Especially for such a business that is ran through a tumblr and email. I acknowledged...
Well getting my jacket literally means nothing to me anymore, the 800 is used and gone and I barely even care that I don't have a jacket anymore because I just assume it will never come. With that said, it be funny to fuck with libertine as small outing when I go to Korea for vacation. But all in all that was a possibiliti....joke yes jokeEdit: so to answer you question, there is no significance to the two year mark aside from it sounding better than 1 year 8 months...
July 13 order. When I hit my two year anniversary, Libertine will serves its last dish
sad thing is i know youre trolling but a part of me still believes.
my original estimated date of delivery was end of november 2013, I have yet to get my jacket.  have fun
CHANCE THE RAPPER <3