or Connect

Posts by SurakiCrim

hes been providing updates in the actual Epaulet thread (I know...why not here).   Last time I checked, maybe a week or two ago has said it would be shipping a day or two (from the day of that update)
@Epaulet just curious, are these on track? or do you foresee a delay
I got really lucky and got my jacket right after Drew try organizing this shit storm in a excel file. at that point it was like a 2 years and 2 month wait...lol...but im counting my blessings considering a lot of people didn't get theirs.
Does anyone know if eastdane will have any further reduction on their sale or even possibly a code?
Does Vince give you tracking?
I literally contacted him yesterday and he responded in 2 hours.
Idk if you all seen the ig post, but they are planning to stop doing MTOs by Jan 15
Yeah I really like the Black rough out one, but I pulled the trigger on the java wax flesh yesterday! ill let you know how big the brokerage fees and whatnot is when I get them ha
Depends on the type of item really, I did an estimate using a calculator by the Canadian government, it's about 90$, then ups will charge me about 40$ for brokerage and handling fees...
Has anyone in Canada ordered from Truman? Do you think they will lower the price of the purchase on the mailing slips so I avoid massive import tax