or Connect

Posts by USAmade

Here's my MTO for all to enjoy...   Adams Olive Suede upper Chili braid and piping Chili welt & edge Indy sole of course Kakhi moc and split toe stitching          
Today is the last day to order the First Avenue boot... for all who are interested.   Contact your preferred sales person      
Today is the alst day to order the First Avenue boot... for all who are interested.   Contact your preferred sales person    
For all who are interested, here is the new Web Gem or "Online Exclusive" that AE just came out with, which basically means that it can be ordered through your local store...   Presenting the FIRST AVENUE!!!      
 I agree that some of the photos differ in color/contrast/lighting, and the pictures used online/style catalog are shot in a studio, whereas the photos in the promotional/seasonal/real-life catalogs from the mail portray real life situations, but they're not going to use a picture that's not touched up a little bit. While some of the colors might be off based on the color filters used in the picture, at the end of the day, all of the shoes & belts are hand made, hand...
 I think your point is so incredibly unsubstantiated that if you actually took the time to read the press release they made it very clear that the claim you just made is exactly the opposite of AE's strategy and entire business model for that matter. If you're going to claim this, where are you getting your information?  Unless you're on the board, I doubt your claims have any real validity.  Personally, I hate to see someone slander an american company like you are. AE's...
I can confirm!  It's nice to see the company keep its ownership within a private equity firm and not Mens Warehouse!!!  Their message is clear... we're going to grow our production, keep it domestic, maintain our customer service, stay true to our roots, and keep on keeping on! Here is a link to the press release, some good quotes by Grangaard for any of the doubters out...
Walnut cloud seems to be more of a "splotchy" burnishing job with more of the color variation throughout the whole shoe, vs regular walnut where the burnishing is more heavily targeted on the toe, and quarters. the walnut cloud is the standard walnut for the park ave.  if you want the park ave in the more traditional burnishing similar to, say... the walnut kenilworth, you would have to get it as a Special Make Up/custom order
I have the Neumora in black and I love it, it's on the 333 last, so a little narrower and chiseled off than the 5 last (what your park & strand's are made on) but I love the fir personally. Going into fall the mctavish is always a good choice, but it's a thicker cow hide so it runs about a 1/2 size big, order smaller if you're on the fence, and it also has a double oak sole, so it's not as flexible, but that shoe is built like a brick house, so it can take a beating, great...