or Connect

Posts by WilliamCutting

These have been worn, but are still in great condition. No issues whatsoever, but obviously have some creases here and there. Always kept clean and in the box, and I treated the leather with Venetian shoe cream. If you have any questions please shoot me a message. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers as well. Thanks
This ad is for a pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Courtland boots in size 7.5. These boots have had minimal wear and are almost brand new. I purchased them directly from Wolverine so they aren't factory 2nds. Wolverine boots run 1/2 to 1 full size big so keep that in mind. If you have any questions please shoot me a message. Paypal only and open to acceptable offers. Thanks
This ad is for a pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Rockford boots in size 7.5. These boots have had minimal wear and are almost brand new. I purchased them directly from Wolverine so they aren't factory 2nds. Wolverine boots run 1/2 to 1 full size big so keep that in mind. If you have any questions please shoot me a message. Paypal only and open to acceptable offers. Thanks
These are brand new in box Jordan Retro III and Nike Air Dunks. The Dunks have been worn twice, but still look brand new. Both shoes are 10/10. Please send me a message with any questions. THanks
As you can see, these magnificent jeans have been worn/broken in. No set fades, but the 14.5oz denim is super soft & comfortable. Size 30 x 28 with 1 soak and 1 wash. Check out Self Edge for details & exact measurements.  http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88&products_id=865 I'm willing to negotiate reasonable offers. If you have any questions please shoot me a message.    Thanks
These aren't seconds and you're selling them for $220. Why so cheap?
Selling 2 pairs of boots. Both pairs are in a size 7.5 with no issues and perfectly maintained. Cleaned and   treated with Venetian shoe cream. No flaws or issues and in almost perfect   condition.    Wolverine 1000K Filson Emerson: Condition is 8/10 with   no issues. SOLD                     Oak Street Boot Makers Brown Vibram Sole Camp boot :   Condition is 8/10 with no issues. $175/obo...
The retail on these is $350. Why are these so cheap?  
William,   Born in Europe, moved to the great North West 20 years ago. Fell in love with denim after meeting a random stranger at the airport. I'm currently sewing my own denim jeans and looking to learn as much as  possible.