or Connect

Posts by Tsujigiri

Late reply, but.. Cutler and Gross is more classic and distinctive than trendy... They don't have that high of a turnover rate for their models. I have seen them discounted before, but you can always find them on eBay. As for the acetate, I'm not sure if Persol is using real acetate anymore. Ray-Ban at least has switched over to this injection-molded surface printed crap that breaks if you bend it and rubs off if you wear it. Higher end acetate often has more color depth,...
Look up "M65 jacket" and you'll get a ton of brands and models that it could be.
+1 about the waywt thread. But for you specifically, based on what you said:   1. Ditch the polos. 2. Start learning about denim if you're into jeans. It's such a popular item that it's its own subculture. You can learn about all the Japanese brands that make top-notch, long lasting pairs, unusual designer cuts, and micro brands that offer a good value, as well as the differences in quality and properties of various types of fabric, how to create fades organically (if...
So we choose whether we want 20% off or 50% off? What will Gabby90 get me?
Wrong poster
That sucks... They even let me apply the code retroactively to an order I had just placed. I'm guessing they actually had a problem with the item and weren't trying to be sneaky.
Cutler and Gross is a great option, one of my favorite brands. They have a lot of subtle details others miss that make them very comfortable. Moscot is a New York brand, not English. I've avoided them along with Garrett Leight because they're made in China. I'm sure they make a decent product, but i couldn't find a compelling reason to go with them when their competitors offer products made in Italy or Japan for the same price. Other British brands include Oliver Goldsmith...
I usually recommend them to people who are looking for a good pair of sunglasses but don't want to dip into the really high end. Their optics are some of the best in the industry, and many people believe they are the best period. Clarity and polarization with them are excellent, and they have a proprietary bigradient mirror on some models that darkens the lens towards the periphery of your vision. I haven't had to use it, but I've also heard rave reviews about their...
They're on my wish list. I haven't owned any, but I've tried them out in store and was impressed with the quality. They're particularly good at using intricate details without compromising the overall functionality of the product. 
Are you talking about this one? http://www.matchesfashion.com/us/products/Alexander-McQueen-Abstract-print-silk-bomber-jacket-1012406 They still have it at 70% off. I got the McQueen M65 from them last week.