or Connect

Posts by Tsujigiri

Is all the bamboo material being made into heavyweights? I have both the heavyweights and the tees, and the tees are far more useful. The light weight is perfect for a lightweight garment. And if they were U-necks on top of that...
The way the temples on that last one get thicker towards the tips makes me think they may be Cutler and Gross... I'm not sure which model, though. The 0734 has that keyhole bridge, but the 0737 has the diamond rivets. This was so long ago that it's highly possible that they were made by a company that's no longer around, though.  Since they're acetate they will flex to some degree, but the hinges themselves aren't spring-loaded. You'd want to get a proper temple width for...
20% off orders over $200 with code FATHERSDAY   https://www.hangerproject.com/
Agree about the fit on LGR's. The nosepads are not as built up as on many other brands, and that combined with the heavy glass lenses and comfortably loose fit from the spring hinges causes them to slip down the nose more easily. I don't know of any high end brands that are as committed to using glass lenses as LGR is (a few have glass lenses here and there), but there are some other options with great optics if CR-39 is acceptable. I'd definitely take a look at Salt...
Thanks! I got the high Velcro gats in white. My other MMM's are the black moto ones, so crackled leather was expected. The white ones didn't look as new as most whites, so it had me wondering.
Anyone else get white MMM's from Spence and have them look kind of dirty when they arrived? The soles look pristine, so I'm wondering if it's an MMM thing. 
That Eastdane sale brings the Billy Reid Bond Peacoat in charcoal to under $350, lowest I've seen so far. I got mine and the material is actually 90% wool, 10% nylon, though, so not sure if I'll keep it.
 Can't miss the Melrose store. I haven't tried the shoes so I can't comment on them, but the mainline shirting is very high quality. He plays around with little details that make them interesting, too.
They'll be able to bend the arms down so they hook your ears better and might be less likely to slip down
You can't adjust the nose, then, and neither can the optometrist. Some can drill into the frame and attach nosepads like you see on metal frames, but it will raise the frames a bit.