Posts by Tsujigiri

Ssense does hold onto their stuff. I've seen items from previous season sales show up again when sales season hits again. Many other retailers offload to liquidators like Yoox Group or TJ Maxx.
 Depends on the shape of your feet. They're long, so if you have narrow feet a lot of people size down one. I have wider feet so I wear TTS on Lanvin.
Salt Optics sample sale runs from 10 until 6 today and 2 tomorrow in Costa Mesa. They were pretty fully stocked, even had some titanium frames.
I assumed sizing is the same as for the other WvG tees. I wear a small in everything.
U-necks are a go, bitchezzzz!
 Just damp towels. It's pretty gradual, but the coating does come off with time, and the shoes get lighter and less smooth.
Does anyone know what the black lacquer coating on the Big Bubba sneakers is? Mine has come off from wiping them down and I'm wondering if there's a way to restore them.
Mykita's sheetmetal frames are one of the most durable ones out there IMO. They can feel flimsy, especially the ones from the lite line, but when the frames are bent they just snap back to shape. You'll have to be careful about the lenses as with most sunglasses, but the frames would be difficult to break. The only downside is that the hinges can loosen over time, but I believe that they can be readjusted. I don't believe IC! Berlin has that problem if you're looking for...
I think it's only women's and children's pretty much?
So the bamboo tees don't come in u-neck form even with MTO?