or Connect

Posts by Bring The Noise

that jacket is epically fail.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doin' Fine. Hermes in a mall? Obviously you go to a baller ass mall. Which makes sense. I dunno where you live but in HK Hermes, YSL, Vuitton etc etc all the mainstream luxury brands are always present in huge ass malls.
Quote: Originally Posted by KaytieDyd The Silicon sheets are going to best be used to reduce a raised scar such as keloid scars. It will help soften the tissue and eventually reduce it in size. The sheets can be difficult to use if using them on the face. It is recommended that the sheets be used more than 12 hours per day for best results. This is not very convenient for most who are on the go with kids, work, or just day to day activities. Full...
Quote: Originally Posted by KaytieDyd Benzoyl Peroxide is what kills the bacteria on the surface of the skin that causes acne. You can certainly start to ween yourself off the Benzoyl Peroxide, but if you notice the acne start to come back, you will know that you need to continue using it. Acne scars can be tricky to treat. I work at a company called Skin Laboratory. I do consulting for them. I talk to a lot of clients that are in the same type...
my ann d boots flash makes them look scuffed and shitty, however
if anyone has these in a 43/42 lemme know asap
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff what brand is Julius? and what is equivalent to a US Large (42) ? its a japanese brand a large would be like a 4, or 5...good luck finding one
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Barbell is 45lbs. iirc. That's a hefty chunk of my lift. actually it's 20kg!
Quote: Originally Posted by GucciKid I've experienced increased energy and performance since cutting dairy and wheat products from my diet, it certainly isn't easy to do though. .....
hahahah whata fucking nutjob milk has a very good macronutrient profile (skim)...i don't see the problem if you're not lacotse intolerant