or Connect

Posts by Realtor

Still up for grabs! Get it while it's hot! The spring season will be here before you know it!
Still available! $150 for a BB suit!!
No one is interested? I'm practically giving this suit away! $100 firm takes it! Not a penny less since it cost over $1,200 MSRP.
Sold & Shipped. Thanks, everyone!
For sale is a Suitsupply Washington Blue Plain Jacket, or blazer. It's a 40R and is in good condition. It does have working button holes. The MSRP is $399. No alterations have been made. Contact me with any questions. Thanks!
For sale is a Trussing suit purchased at Boyds Philadelphia two years ago. I am selling it because I no longer wear it, though it has served me well over the years.  Size: 40R Color: Light Grey with a subtle stripe As seen in the pictures, there is wear by the crotch area. Due to the way I walk, this happens to all of my pants. The suit was purchased for $1,200, new. At $100, this is an incredible deal. The suit fit me well at 6'2", 190 lbs. The jacket was taken in (I...
For sale is a used Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald suit in navy blue, which was purchased at the store in King of Prussia for around $1,000.  Alterations: The jacket was taken in. Pants: waist has been adjusted (35-36" waist, I believe) and the length has been straight hemmed (I'm 6'2" and there is a large break - never had them re-altered; there is plenty of room to shorten them). Working buttons on the sleeve have been added - was offered free to me by a local...
For sale are ten dress shirts that I purchased but rarely wore. Eight of them are by Suitsupply, one from Jos. A. Bank and one is from Charles Tyrwhitt. Their sizes are all 15.5" / 34. Condition wish, they are all pretty good. Please keep in mind that they are not new; however, you're more than welcome to inspect them before purchasing.  All ten cost around $1,000. If you are in need of some good shirts, these are for you.  Contact me with any questions. Thanks!
Hi all,   For sale is a light green Eton dress shirt, contemporary. It's size is a 15.5/34. I am selling it because I have only worn it twice; I have a very similar shirt that I wear, which is why I am selling.    Eton shirts are expensive! I'd say this is a very good deal.   If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!
Bump!