or Connect

Posts by Realtor

Bump!
Price lowered to $75!
For sale is a pair of Howard Yount pants that I wore twice. I believe, do not quote me, they are the Tasmanian Wool Pants - Light Gray. I ordered quite a few gray pants so I cannot remember which pair these are. They are not light nor heavy in weight.   I had these tailored; I wear a 34 waste and am 6'2" with a small break. There is about 2" from the bottom of the pant to the hem. Also, I cannot confirm, but with the waist, I can see 1" on each side, so maybe in total,...
Bump!
For sale is an Eton Contemporary dress shirt, size 15.5 (39) in a light green color. I wore it once, which is why I am selling -- If I wore it more, I'd keep it. It's in new condition and looks great. These shirts retail for $265, which is a tad bit high in my opinion, but the fabric is great! All of my dress shirts are Etons for a reason - they fit great and do not wrinkle (Well, with normal use)!    Learn more about Eton...
PRICE REDUCTION: $350!!!!
Bump!
Hmm, no one? 
Hey Guys,   For sale is my Suitsupply suit, 38R, that I have only worn once. I am going through my closet and making some room.   Color: Blue...but not navy. It's a sharp color, but hard to explain. It has a textured look without it being "textured," or having a windowpane look. The pictures do not do it justice. I have uploaded pictures, but can always take more upon request.   If you have never heard of Suitsupply before, I suggest you research the brand on the...
Rather than starting a new thread, I figured I would post here, bringing back a thread from the dead...yes, I use the search feature, resulting in this.   What is everyone's thoughts on this suit in charcoal / cream? I think it looks pretty sharp. I am looking to order one in the next few days.    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/isaia-multi-stripe-suit-wool-for-men~p~2845n/?colorFamily=07   Thanks!