or Connect

Posts by Realtor

PRICE DROP - $404 - 20% off.
Bump!
New Price: $50
Hi all, For sale is $505 worth of store credit to Allen Edmunds. In January, I had purchased a pair of shoes and a belt, but unfortunately, no longer needed them. Due to the card being closed out that was used for purchase, Allen Edmunds could only issue me store credit. My loss is your gain. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Still up for grabs! Get it while it's hot! The spring season will be here before you know it!
Still available! $150 for a BB suit!!
No one is interested? I'm practically giving this suit away! $100 firm takes it! Not a penny less since it cost over $1,200 MSRP.
Sold & Shipped. Thanks, everyone!
For sale is a Suitsupply Washington Blue Plain Jacket, or blazer. It's a 40R and is in good condition. It does have working button holes. The MSRP is $399. No alterations have been made. Contact me with any questions. Thanks!
For sale is a Trussing suit purchased at Boyds Philadelphia two years ago. I am selling it because I no longer wear it, though it has served me well over the years.  Size: 40R Color: Light Grey with a subtle stripe As seen in the pictures, there is wear by the crotch area. Due to the way I walk, this happens to all of my pants. The suit was purchased for $1,200, new. At $100, this is an incredible deal. The suit fit me well at 6'2", 190 lbs. The jacket was taken in (I...