or Connect

Posts by ebong

Brand new Epaulet Chelsea sand suede boots in size 7.5. I've only worn them to try on. Comes with original box and dust bag. $210 + shipping
If anyone is interested in a pair of sand suede Chelsea size 7.5 PM me
I do not. Thanks for letting me know
Were those who preordered the Chelsea's supposed to get notified? I haven't been contacted about the second half of the payment or anything...
Do GATs stretch out at all? I just received mine and they're a bit tight. Also, you all think $250 is a good deal? Not as good as the FF sale obviously.
The package needed a signature and I missed the first attempt, so I just went to Fedex to pick it up myself. They didn't say anything when I picked it up so should I expect a bill in the mail?
When should one expect the customs fee from the shipper? I bought CP's from the Norse Store and they arrived a week ago. To clarify, since the purchase was less than $800 I don't get hit with import tax but I still have to pay custom fees?
30% off full priced items with TAKE30 at atrium
Any updates on the Chelsea boots? I emailed previously and was told they'd be ready March - April.
Can someone please tell me what the difference is between the three white slim fit oxfords? How are the lengths, like are they good to tuck in or just leave out?