or Connect

Posts by Shawnc

Very nice pick DOB. Frans Boone has some of the coolest makeups. 
That is an amazing shoe Mike. Well done.
Wow Cee, you have made some great pickups. Your saddles have been tormenting me for days and the only reason I haven't grabbed them is because I already received the Greenwich boots and in Pgh. I wouldn't get nearly as much use out of both of them as you will. BTW, I think the oils bleeding into the saddle add character to the shoes. It's not like you're wearing them with a suit. I wouldn't worry about it.Congrats on a couple of very nice additions to your shoe collection....
I've got an old pair of shell PTB Bostonians that fit almost exactly like barrie. They are marked 8.5C/E and fit pretty much like my similarly sized Barrie WT boots of the same size.
I'm not generally into saddles but that is one nice shoe. I would be interested in this makeup as well.
Item for Sale Size 9D Color 8 Alden Shortwings on Commando sole and unavailable Leydon Last Item Description These are a gorgeous pair of Alden Shortwings on the coveted Commando sole. What makes these shoes rare, and so versatile, is that they are on the Leydon last. To the best of my knowledge, this shoe is no longer being made on Leydon. Future runs are only on Barrie. The Leydon last gives these shoes a much sleeker profile, which allows them to be dressed up with...
 Nice shoes Mike . Killer ensemble. 
Item Description These are a gorgeous pair of Alden LHS's. They are narrow and a little tight for me. They are sleek and move easily between dress and casual. The color/patina is amazing. The strap has a slight bit of discoloration and believe me when I say that it actually enhances the shoe. These shoes haven't been worn in over a year as they simply don't fit but I couldn't stand the thought of getting rid of them. They are my favorite casual shoe. The glow you see is...
IItem Description These are a gorgeous pair of Alden Monkstraps. formed on the Aberdeen last, they are sleek and move easily between dress and casual. The color/patina is amazing. The glow you see is natural. No product. Simply wipe and brush. Since these shoes have come back from restoration, they've been worn less than 5 times and the Topy's were installed after the initial wear. I'm pricing these to move simply because I dont wear them and they are a little too dressy...
Great pic's Burzan. I've worn mine for an hour or two just about every day since I got them. If they age as nicely as yours, I will be one happy camper.I'm in the same boat on 2015. These and the Dover preorder should cover me as well.