or Connect

Posts by Shawnc

This is a great thread, but is it possible that the icon referenced is only available in certain browsers? I use Chrome on an Android device and I don't see it. 
I'm far from a shoe connoissuer but I've got about 20-25 pair of shell's, the overwhelming majority of which are Aldens. The only Carmina's are a pair of cognac 532's. They are easily my favorites but I must admit that the only reason they aren't my go-to daily shoes is the dryness. I love the gloss of my Alden 975's and other color 8's. My 532's are just a little dry for my taste. They're still my favorites because of last and color, but man, if I could get the shine on...
Communication from Allison indicates that she is still waiting for information from 3 people before she can place the order.
This is funny in the sense that it brings back memories of a scenario I experienced with a fellow SF'er. He had a pair of Whiskey PTB's and he wasn't sure if he was going to keep them. I reached out to him fully aware that given the popular size and model, he  likely had a couple hundred messages expressing an interest to purchase. I remember his response like it was yesterday, he essentially said that he would rather sell to me at his cost because of my contributions to...
Ok, enough is enough. Stop it DV, just stop it. 
This. I own both and find the PCT to be dressier. Got nothing to do with the commando sole. 
Deleted.
IItem Description]Size 10D - Alden for Brooks Brothers Black She'll Crodovan - Immaculate and Rare - $650 Item Description I'm pricing these to move simply because I dont wear them and they are a little big for my feet. When I purchased these I didn't reall understand my Alden sizing. As such these shoes have mostly sat unworn. Please examine the pictures as they tell the true story and make obvious the pristine condition of these shoes. Very little product used on...
One down, one to go. C'mon guys, this is going to be a great shoe. 
My goodness MrDV.  Amazing color on those. Very nice pick.