or Connect

Posts by Harrie

Hi,   I am relatively young, live in a casual environment, and have modest means and a modest budget to match, yes. However, the time in my life has come where I seek a change and take a step up. Without going into too much detail, I'm entering a position where I need to "fake it till I make it" when I move to a new continent and make new connections. I remember reading an article interviewing Cary Grant in which he said this:    "Somewhere I read that Harvard's Professor...
Thanks for the replies!   I will wait until I get to Europe to buy anything.   Can anyone recommend a good tailor in Budapest?
Thanks for the fast reply!   A vacation is not going to be possible, I'm sinking all of my modest savings into relocating myself to a different continent in less than 6 months time.   Perhaps if I go to a company like Black Lapel, who are renowned for their customer service, and explain my situation? They seem to be fairly good with fixing problems etc.   I was pretty surprised really, to find out we had no tailors in the area. There are a couple of sewing...
Hi, I'm Harrie. I have been wearing clothes that were unstylish and didn't fit properly for the last 23 years. In this, my 24th year, there has been a catalyst to change that.   Time to stop dressing like a teenager.
Hi,   Long time lurker, first time poster.   I have only in the last few months started to update my wardrobe to things that actually fit and are of (relatively) timeless style. However, I am still fairly new to this whole thing, this is going to be an expensive life-long affair I think. I'm well looking forward to my first bespoke suit a few years down the way.   For now, I need a first good suit.   Being a first suit, I'll go 100% wool dark navy, two...