or Connect

Posts by sean anon

Does Luxire have any recommended flannels or better even tweeds that are relatively light weight? I love the look of fall/winter pants but it is temperate where I live and with indoor heating I just don't need more very warm pants. Is it faux tweed?
yes, the price is just so good!  Alden boots I am looking at are like $580 USD I do think now they would fit as the shape on the upper would be a little different allowing for normal socks to be comfortable.  In terms of the shape I am just not sure so might have to pass.  It seems like a dress boot shape with very casual elements. 
Thanks.  I am trying to envision this as MTO means no returns of course.  The toe box fits fine bt snug on the sies but the shape and looks of the closed lace shoes seems a bit dainty in a way to envision casual boots.  They actually fit me almost perfectly as dress shoes.  I don't think sizing up makes sense as I have enough room to the front of the shoe.  I've tried on the closed lace shoes with normal socks and honestly it is not possible to tell how this translates to...
Does anyone have experience with casual boots in the Hiro last?   These boots looks great but I am worried about the last which seems to narrow for the style   https://meermin.es/grupoMTO.php?idGrupo=201   When I look at my closed lace shoes on the Hiro last although they fit it is hard to imagine this on a rugged boot.  Would the shape be somewhat different in a boot?
I though you were replying to my question. I'm not advising you get a 9.5 although that may well be your size actually
9.5 in the Hiro last but keep in mind I already wear closed lace shoes in this size that fit but am looking at more casual boots now
I'm looking at a pair of the group MTO boots in the Hiro last. I have closed lace shoes in the same last that fit well but I wear with dress socks. With thicker socks they feel odd but I'm not sure if it's the size or just the lacing. Would the fit be somewhat different in boots? I'm not sure if I should size up.
Looking for a fun sportcoat for the fall/winter.  Which of these do you like?  Welcome any comments on the styling, colors and value of these.    Havana Blue Plain Pure Wool by Moessmer (It) http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jackets/havana-blue-plain/C701.html?utm_content=C701&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US_Display_Retargeting_SM_Web&utm_source=sociomantic     Havana Blue Check   Soft Tweed by Ormezzano...
Looking for a fun more casual sportcoat for the winter.  Does anyone have either of these?  Which do you like of these two?   Havana Blue Plain Pure Wool by Moessmer (It) http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jackets/havana-blue-plain/C701.html?utm_content=C701&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US_Display_Retargeting_SM_Web&utm_source=sociomantic     Havana Blue Check   Soft Tweed by Ormezzano...
My mistake. I read your post as having bought the tobacco colored sportcoat. Anyone else have this?Navy does match everyone well but that that gets boring.