or Connect

Posts by sean anon

My mistake. I read your post as having bought the tobacco colored sportcoat. Anyone else have this?Navy does match everyone well but that that gets boring.
I guess you could state both. Measurements on-line match an older pair. Newer pairs seem to be the anomolay. Perhaps one of his suppliers got the pattern wrong. Considering the measurements on-line are hardly excessively slim I have to doubt he purposefully changed these
I'd like to know because the price with an extra $50 for tailoring is not a good value for me
So it seems it is a variation between models and not a change in the patternIs the newer Italian pants less slim? The old was way too tight in the seat and low rise for meToo bad the tweed I got in the American pattern the first time were perfect
I am sure that is true but I measured the leg opening todayOld tweeds 16.5New frescas 18This seems a less slim version
Tobacco linen looks really nice. Seeing it in person how do you think it matches someone with an dark olive complexion?Wish it was offered as a suit. I'd like the option to wear it as a suit and separates
Did the fit the American pattern pants change in the last year or two? A previous pair in tweed fit me great without tailoring. A recent pair of in fresco wool need to be slimmed down in the leg and seat. The old Italian pattern from a year was also way too tight in the seat and too low rise for me.
Simple question that I can't seem to find an answer. Is the Dover the same as the basic PTB or are there subtle differences?
I have a Napoli and didn't have this issue and my pants are not that slim to me. They have slimmer cuts than this. My drop is 42 to 34 though. I think your chest size is cut for little guys for any suit supply suit. You sound relatively tall for a 38. If you have bigger legs than upper body these suits might not be for you.
      I have this old suit that is an olive with cream birdseye.  It is 100% wool medium weight.  I used to wear it sometimes to summery events but this seems wrong now and I might get a real summer suit   What do you think of the styling?  I like the fit but the button stance is a little high. Would you wear this in autumn to an outdoor wedding or get rid of this?  And in the same vein as above does this color flatter someone with a dark hair and an olive complexion