or Connect

Posts by FittedXS

I chose to wear a white dress shirt with French Cuffs. I really like the idea of the over-the-calf dress socks to match the suite. My Wife prefers an ivory tie with matching pocket square, so the tie is the last debatable piece to my wedding suite. Thanks for the advice everyone!
Thank you. I'm on the opposite side of the country from NYC, so those options won't work for me unfortunately. Also, I would get a MTM suit, but the wedding was planned quickly and everywhere I called is booked. Looks like I'm going to have to do the best with what I got.
Sounds good. Do I wear the vest or no?
Newbie here. Love fashion, but better yet I love hunting for great deals. I love the newest trends, but being a grown 5'4" and having an athletic/built frame, I find difficulties in the formal wear section. That's where Styleforum comes in I look forward to the advice and perspective this community has to offer!  
For my wedding I decided not to go the tux route, as I didn't want to purchase a new one and rentals don't fit me well. I bought a suit from Zara recently from their new collection. It's a charcoal color and I've already had it tailored to my measurements. My question is, how can I make it look as formal as possible for my wedding, but modern at the same time? I purchased a matching vest with it as well. I'm thinking of wearing a white dress shirt with it and a...
Maybe this should go in "Ask a Question". Sorry about that. Now, how to move this thread....
For my wedding I decided not to go the tux route, as I didn't want to purchase a new one and rentals don't fit me well. I bought a suit from Zara recently from their new collection. It's a charcoal color and I've already had it tailored to my measurements. My question is, how can I make it look as formal as possible for my wedding, but modern at the same time? I purchased a matching vest with it as well. I'm thinking of wearing a white dress shirt with it and a charcoal...