or Connect

Posts by Grammaton Cleric

I would love to buy it but hard to knock out a suit with just 3.1 mtrs.
I have no doubt that the 'naccis have TM their name and logo, but this isn't an "official" Paone thread that is sanctioned by (and paid for) by the family. I'm sure Rubi could object if Paone advertises himself in print and on the web as "Paone - Former Head Tailor of Rubinacci", but even that objection would be weak unless he's including logos and whatnot. His past work experience is 'owned' by him, so he is welcome to include his prior dealings with the Rubi family as a...
I believe it was your young padawan who introduced the nonsense around 11 suits, so feel free to debate the point with him offline.
The Paones must be excited to be affiliated with this thread!
Look around at the majority of the posts if you believe others feel that you've won the 'debate'. But, I know, I know, none of us are as 'sophisticated' as you. Throw out some more ALL CAP posts to educate us further.I'm not the only one embarrassed for you right now, so I suggest you redose on your lithium and call it a night.
Thank God I lived in New York in the past, so I know how to quietly walk by the crazies shouting in the subway. Phew.
These are a bit too dandy-ish in an Apparel Arts way for me.dieworkwear - Luskentyre Tweed made an absolutely amazing dark purple Harris a few years ago - you may want to reach out and see if that's still available. I'm still regretting that I never picked up some.
I'm well aware of the term's origin in the Uncle Remus story, but since the nineteenth century the term has evolved to mean something else entirely. The fact that you cannot grasp the simple fact that the intended usage of words and phrases evolve over time to mean something different than their origin speaks more about your stubbornness rather than my obtuseness.Btw, the bolded bit above is rich. You should really be a guest on Fox along with Bo Dietl and the like.
dieworkwear is (naturally) correct, but it's worth pointing out that most Neapolitan tailors, incl. Paone,. quote their prices exclusive of cloth. So, $3,700 is the CMT price.Still a solid deal.
Aaahh - I hate Airborne - worst cloth purchase I ever made. My experience was the polar opposite - far too light and flimsy.