or Connect

Posts by Grammaton Cleric

Fair enough.As an aside, as others have mentioned, I would urge you to have them rework the collar, and also shorten the length of each of your coats.
It's just the style of the day to have things unlined, to show off the internal construction and the visual impact of colorful, taped seams. I agree that it makes little sense on overcoats.
Any pics of the Sweeney suits? Their more stylized approach intrigues me.
Kai - I'm curious on why you're not using a more traditional bespoke tailor any longer. I ask as your Raph suit looks infinitely better than the B&R suits (which are hit-or-miss, and, quite frankly, closer to the 'miss' end of the spectrum). I know the Raph suits are 3-4x more expensive, but maybe buy those more selectively than all the B&R stuff?
For sale is 1.8 yards (a bit more than 1.5 meters) of a 11oz. cream linen trousering from Reid & Taylor. Paid $130 for this – available for sale at $80-->$72-->$60--> NOW $48 including CONUS shipping. Please don’t email me with any offers below the asking price. Thanks, GC
This sale is insane! Stopped by yesterday and bought a leather/shearling jacket, and some pocket squares and hosiery.
Which book is this from?
For sale is a navy / burgundy silk pocket square from Berg & Berg - $18 incl. CONUS shipping. Thanks, GC
A beautiful, and rare, purple chambray from Monti for $40 including CONUS shipping (original price was 58 euros excluding shipping) – length is 2m, which is more than enough for a shirt. Please don’t email me with any offers below the asking price. Thanks, GC
A beautiful, and rare, purple chambray from Monti for $40 including CONUS shipping (original price was 58 euros excluding shipping) – length is 2m, which is more than enough for a shirt. Please don’t email me with any offers below the asking price. Thanks, GC