or Connect

Posts by Grammaton Cleric

Do you have a Persian cat?
+1Given the side seam and curved barchetta, I'm guessing Italian?
Looks nice. I would suggest you have your tailor raise the buttoning point a little, and tighten the wrap on the next coat.
I'm sure the cloth is great, but the notion of a 13oz. Super 180s woollen flannel sounds quite incongruous. Xenon - there have been dozens upon dozens of posts debating the merits of Lesser, Harrisons, Dugdale etc. etc. Moxon is a somewhat obscure and very expensive mill that, by their own admission, doesn't cater to bespoke enthusiasts in the U.S. Hardly surprising that you don't find very many responses.
+1
Yes, you're right - I was thinking of Wain Shiell
Isn't Hield owned by Scabal?
I know some (many?) consider the DB cardigan sweater to look affected, but I quite like the look. Can someone please suggest some good options for under $150? Thanks, Gramm
To be fair to the OP, Shattuck posted a very negative review on Lesser without ever having seen the new fabrics, then recanted, and a few weeks later persisted with the negative tripe. Those who know the cloth merchants and their relationship with Shattuck are well aware of the reasons behind this. If I were you, I would take anything Shattuck says about cloth with a sackful of salt.
Rosen must be quivering in their boots - an open letter on SF!!