Posts by Grammaton Cleric

Thanks, razl.
Title is pretty self-explanatory - 2M is more than enough for a sportcoat. The fabric is from the top Italian mill, Del Fino, and weighs 11oz. I paid north of $200 for this, but unfortunately, this pattern overlaps with some existing coats, so will have to go. Price includes CONUS shipping.
Thanks, cchen - unfortunately back in the States for the next few months. Would you know of anyone here? Happy to consign
I have a beautiful, vintage Patek pocket watch that I'd like to sell. Can someone please recommend a vintage dealer that might be interested? The usual suspects, EW, Bain, Analog/Shift, etc appear to have no interest in pocket watches.
Thanks
Greg - what's the timing for tomorrow for the preview?
Thanks everyone - do Moser and JLC really do custom? I thought JLC does some minor dial changes to the Reverso, but nothing more
Thanks - I think he's hoping for a more 'traditional' manufacture in the vein of JLC, GP, Zenith, etc.How much is VC's bespoke offering (stock movement, just dial changes)?
Does anyone know which reputable brands offer custom watches? Not necessarily built up from the ground, brand new movements, but maybe just custom dials with modules off an existing model. I can think of Vacheron and RGM, but anyone else? I know Patek does as well, but you have to be an existing customer of some repute. My father-in-law is looking and he has a budget of about $60-$70K.
I've had a bad experience with AZ Fine Time - I deal regularly with the Seiko Boutique in NYC- best to just call them directly.