or Connect

Posts by Grammaton Cleric

I've had a bad experience with AZ Fine Time - I deal regularly with the Seiko Boutique in NYC- best to just call them directly.
I received the silk / linen, and it looks amazing! Thanks to dw for leading the charge on this.
Thank you - it works now.
Can someone please direct me to this 'early bird' offer? Thanks
Not sure if I agree with all this talk about Italian tailoring being at pole position now. To be clear, Italian tailoring is more popular on SF (within the very small sample set of people on this forum who actually order high-priced bespoke). As a whole, Savile Row is far larger than Italian bespoke houses. The Rake contends (and I have no reason to doubt them) that Rubinacci is the largest Italian bespoke house, and makes 800 suits / year. That's 30% smaller than A&S and...
I have tried Ercole and was happy for awhile. His service appears to have deteriorated significantly over the past year, and I have no desire to stick w/ him.
Thanks, guys. dw: I've tried Chipp - his trousers were awful. I had trousers made a few years ago from Mina that turned out quite well - sad to hear that their quality / fit has fallen away as well.
Can anyone recommend a good maker of bespoke trousers in the NY area for around $500 - $700 / pair (other than Ercole)? The traveling SR folks do a good job, but they're now upto 1K GBP for trousers!
Ah, gotcha - thanks. I'll leave it open for a bit and then share the make / model.
That's not a tri-compax. This is counter-intuitive, but a tri-compax has four sub-dials.