or Connect

Posts by Grammaton Cleric

Thanks very much, Dino. Will definitely post some wrist shots once it comes in.
Thanks, Dino - that's helpful. I bought it over the weekend, and excited to see it in person soon. FWIW, I have the newer, XL model with the THA movement from Journe + Halter + Flagolet.
Dino - any thoughts on the Cartier CP Tortue Monopusher (IIRC, you own one)? I have an opportunity to buy one in good condition for $8K from a private seller, and I'm told they typically go for $15-$20K these days.Any thoughts / reservations? Thanks for the help
Thanks, razl.
Title is pretty self-explanatory - 2M is more than enough for a sportcoat. The fabric is from the top Italian mill, Del Fino, and weighs 11oz. I paid north of $200 for this, but unfortunately, this pattern overlaps with some existing coats, so will have to go. Price includes CONUS shipping.
Thanks, cchen - unfortunately back in the States for the next few months. Would you know of anyone here? Happy to consign
I have a beautiful, vintage Patek pocket watch that I'd like to sell. Can someone please recommend a vintage dealer that might be interested? The usual suspects, EW, Bain, Analog/Shift, etc appear to have no interest in pocket watches.
Thanks
Greg - what's the timing for tomorrow for the preview?
Thanks everyone - do Moser and JLC really do custom? I thought JLC does some minor dial changes to the Reverso, but nothing more