or Connect

Posts by Grammaton Cleric

To be clear, I'm not talking about pre-owned's here. Fresh, out of the box, with a stamped AD card (typically European, sometimes Asian, hardly ever American). And if one purchases from a well known seller, there's minimal risk for getting a 'lightly used' store model and the like.But, like you said, however small the risk certainly exists.
Ha, that just came to me as well, and I edited my post. Apologies to Dino for the smart-ass devil emoticon
EDIT
Let me add in my 2 cents here, as I have 10 good watches in my collection, 7 of which were bought on the grey market (albeit w/ stamped warranties from ADs). I've had problems with only one of the grey watches (losing about 15 seconds a day) - walked it over to the VC boutique, they honored the warranty (stamped by an Italian AD in Perugia), and the watch was fixed and returned at no charge. I honestly can't imagine how someone would be able to determine a watch was...
AuthenticWatches.com
I hear your breath stinks.
Thanks!
Thanks, guys.Rooster: could you pls recommend a few sites? Thanks
Anyone have any recommendations for good buyers / online consigners? I have a Panerai that I'm looking to offload.
I personally don't think the sub-dials look too owlish on the Zenith. Certainly no Montblanc.