or Connect

Posts by Turner

If i consider the Pinpoint Oxford the standard NY Slim Fit and the Blue University Stripes some kind of irregularity, I would say the NY Slim 40/90 and Tokyo Slim 41/89 are very similar in the body. Obviously, the NY shirt is longer (arms, body), but chest/waist are only marginaly tighter in the NY slim. Will do a comparison tomorrow. Regarding the linen shirts, the wrinkles are probably aquired taste and like the way linen wrinkles much better than those at very thin...
I wear Tokyo Slim 41/89, New York Linen in Medium, New York Slim 40/90 and the New York Kbit Shirts in Small. I wash them cold and hang them dry, like all shirts. Shrinkage is minimal that way. The fit is quite close to the Tokyo Slim, maybe because there's a bit stretch in the arms when hanging.Regarding warm weather comfort, the fabric performs best at hot and dry days. It wears a bit warm, but it is much more airy than broadcloth and popeline and isn't clinging to the...
Last week I've got a Blue University Stripes Oxford shirt (right shirt) in the NY Slim fit in sie 40/90. Nice rough/thick fabric, unbleached (I think last year it was called Vintage Oxford), perfect color. Unfortunately it was quickly sold out in that size (15.75/35 in US i think).
1-Button-Collar from the White Summer Shirt:2-Button-Collar from the Pinpoint ShortDetailsThe two button collar isn't perfect, it needs more tie space and the tall Premium MOP buttons are a pain to close since there's not enough space between them. I'm ging to move them and replace the top button for a smaller spare button.
 To my knowledge, Luxire is pretty unique in terms of what you can customize for an online vendor. So it is up to me to decide if I want to accept the downsides for the upsides. The hole in the shirt is very unfortunate and shouldn't happen. I don't really know what the reason was, maybe the last two meters at the roll, I was asking them "when are my wedding shirts shipping" and this one was rushed.  The only other flaw from Luxire was an armhole, which was cut one inch...
Just for because they were stacked in the coloset: Luxire Blue University Stripes Oxford - Luxire Blueish Green University Stripes Oxford - Kamakura Blue University Stripes Oxfird (f.l.t.r.)
 Thank you, Emptym! I am probably the only one who doesn't have a shirt in the Sky Blue Oxford, though I've got a swatch. But yes, it is probably a nice addition to the Sky Blue, albeit with a bit less structure. To give you a a rough idea of the weight: my shirt in the White Pinpoint Oxford is 270 grams, the Blue University Stripes Oxford is 330 grams, same pattern. Quick comparison of both:  While talking about differences, the current Blue University Stripes Oxford is a...
Got three shirts this Monday:   The shirts are:    White Pinpoint Oxford - http://luxire.com/products/white-pinpoint-oxford  [[SPOILER]]    White Summer Everyday Shirt - http://custom.luxire.com/products/white-summer-everyday-shirt [[SPOILER]]      Blue University Stripes Oxford - http://custom.luxire.com/products/blue-university-stripes-oxford [[SPOILER]]   The fabrics: The Pinpoint Oxford seems rather heavy for a pinpoint, but is comfortable, opaque, wrinkles very little...
I've seen the Broke and Bespoke collar with a rounded and squared collar band (recived the later), are there different versions?
Look at that one-piece, they just stitched through the ends of the underside. Looks a bit Strange imho, almost tuxedo-shirt like