or Connect

Posts by Turner

Regarding the Video: from time to time you're happy that there's someone with a faster car, clearing the road.
Drake's navy shantung with sky blue spots.
 It can be worn with a tie, but it depends were you inted to do so. It will always look a bit soft, wrinkled and asymetric. Some might say sloppy, others might embrace it and call it sprezz. For me it's fine, since I don't wear a tie for work, but for private occasions like summer weddings or restaurants I wouldn't hesitate to wear the one piece with a tie. Pics: This thread Tumblr
Today I'm wearing the Blue Dress Stripes Seersucker and it's a nice alternative to linen when it is not so terribly hot but still quite humid. And the look/structure is great. Shirring at the shoulder and yoke is also well done at this shirt (the darker picture is a bit misleading because of the shaddows, in normal daylight it is more discrete).                
  Now that I am a collar celebrity, can I please have my royalties from all you shameless copyists?  This is a true One-Piece? It looks like the underside of the collar is cut from the same piece of cloth as the front panel and not a seperate piece as in the regular One-Piece. Oh, all the pieces! 
It was just a quick search, nothing serious. Regarding the rarity, there are about 40 M6 Gran Coupe, 60 CLS63 and 50 RS7 available at that site. And in general, I see the current generations of Audi S/RS or AMG models more often than the M's. Especially the Audi SQ 5 TDI is so often at the streets, I am starting to think that Audi gave the early customers a free engine upgrade ;-). (Yes, I know, the S-Models are more in line with the 35i/40d or 35d/40d in terms of price...
Comparing prices of a year old M6 Gran Coupe with a RS7 and a CLS63, the RS7s are significantly more expensive than the M6. But the CLS63s are about 10.000 less then the M6 and even 20.000 Euros below the RS7. I dunno why, all three plattforms are about the same age. Probably the Audis come with more options, but on the other hand, the 6 Series and the CLS are aimed to a more upscale clientle than the A7 (BMW with significantly more powerful engines, front wheel drive at...
 Lighter than the picture at the starting page or than the macro picture at the page for the Light Blue Brembana Stripes?  [[SPOILER]] Now I remember having a swatch of the Blue University Stripes somewhere. If I recall correctly, the blue was almost the same shade as the (solid) Classic Blue Oxford and the white was not as ecru as the Blueish Green University. So, either the picture at the first page shows a different fabric or it is just the lighting/post processing.
 Do you (or anyone else) have the Light Blue Brembana and the (sold out) Blue University Stripes by chance and could coment on the color? Clicking at the banner at the starting page  brings me to the Light Blue Brembana, but I suspect the shirt shows the oder Blue University Stripes, since the blue stripes seem to be darker.
 It was only based because of the cigar-related names, both colors are probably too similar. In fact my car is Havana (but with black leather) and I like this color quite a bit. The Cohiba leather is also nice, but with the Havana, I would prefer a mid to light brown.