or Connect

Posts by ShaneSaw

I just purchased this suit off of ebay for 375 and when I got it figured out that I can't pull this pattern off on my wedding(NO idea what I was thinking when I bid on it), just trying sell it back and recoup some losses. Notes: The material on the suit feels awesome, one of the best suits I have ever felt. Made in Italy of 100% wool Three button front, but its a 3-roll-2 stance. Fully lined suit Lined to the knee in the pants Fits wonderfully for a slim 38. Pants are a...
I purchased a pair of Rivet Chinos from Epaulet about a month ago and while these feel awesome, they are just simply too small. I had them tailored out about .5 inch in the wast so they sit at 32" inches at the waist, all else is stock. I have only worn them a handful of times. Too Late to return them to the store and I want to buy a larger pair so I'm selling them here. Oh and of course you can revert the changes to the pants. Rivet Chino in Brushed Hazel   Size...
I have 2 used shirts that I purchase from a Styleforum member that unfortunately don't quite fit as well as I hoped.These shirts are from Arthur Bespoke(http://www.arthurmontreal.com/en/#.UmwGqhCIEro) Great quality, very fine stitching, excellent fabrics, thick mother of pearl buttons. The original owner paid about $300 each. Very slim cut. The Light blue shirt is a lightweight cotton twill with a semi-spread collar The navy/white gingham button down is also a twill but...
Hello SF, I'm a 22 year old college student(last year, and working various interships),and recently started caring more about my personal style. After reading some various blogs such as Reddit MFA, PutThisOn, An Affordable Wardrobe, I ended up finding StyleForum, the classic Mensware section has great inspiration and I hope to add some myself and improve what I'm wearing.     Thanks Shane