or Connect

Posts by Shaft

Ian, I purchased a Borrelli Cashmere Cardigan from your site recently and was looking at others.   Is this is a price error?   http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-71953-luigi-borrelli-navy-blue-sweater-size-x-large-us-54-eu.aspx
New Without Tags.   I love this shirt, but it's too fitted for me. I feel like the Hulk in it.   Brand:Brioni (Roma) Style: Fitted Dress Shirt Color:BluePattern: SolidMaterial:100% Superfine Cotton Features:Spread Collar w/ Stays - Mother of Pearl Buttons Single Button Barrel Cuffs - Reinforced Gussets  Made in Italy - New without tags. Neck size - 15.1/5" (39) Shoulder to shoulder - 17.25" Armpit to armpit - 21"
Pre-Owned, but tags still attached.   This sweater is VERY warm. It's a slim fit, so please be aware of that. It was purchased originally from Saks and worn about 2-3 times.   20 inch armpit to armpit     Zip front Stand collar Side slash pockets Ribbed collar, sleeves and hem Cotton/polyamide/viscose/wool/cashmere Hand wash Imported Fur origin: China
Pre-OWNED   MENS RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL BLACK WOOL ITALY BUTTON DOWN SHIRT SZ MEDIUM Classic fit! Excellent used condition. 100% Wool - Size Medium. Made in Italy. Measurements are Chest: 22 inches Arm Inseam: 22 inches Length: 35 inches   Beautiful buttons.   CLASSIC fit
I purchased this for myself last summer, but I never wore it. This is a beautiful thick cashmere sweater. Immaculate condition. Made in Italy.  10/10.
New With Tags purchased from Barneys. 22 inches armpit to armpit. I bought this last summer, but never wore it. I'm cutting my losses and selling it. It was passed around the store a little, so I would rate it 9.5/10. Most people wouldn't notice anything, but if you're like me you notice anything.   I have to be firm with the price.
LOL. Trust me, I search it regularly. The first one is on my watch list. Since you posted that link I better purchase soon. LOL
Ugghhh... thanks, I have multiple Brooks Brothers cashmere sweaters. I thought it was a dream to find the perfect style with a great name. I'll sleep on it and consider sending it back.
Ballantyne is arguably my favorite cashmere brand because of the thickness and longevity, but I recently bought this sweater from Yoox.   http://www.yoox.com/us/39367256EQ/item?dept=#cod10=39367256EQ&sizeId=   It's beautiful and perfect fit, but when I looked at the tag it says made in Romania. Ballantyne in the past have been made in Scotland or Italy. Should I be concerned about the quality? Yoox has a short time span to return things, 20 days.   Any comments would...
Hi, are these still available?