or Connect

Posts by Shaft

DETAILS: Men's M/50 Style # FAA9607 Color Sky Blue (6333) 100% Cashmere Made in Italy   MEASUREMENTS: Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5” Pit to pit: 22" Sleeve length: 25”   Free Shipping
Thanks!!!! I just get paranoid when buying off of ebay. And that makes sense since my other RLPL items are definitely older than two years.  
Thanks! Do the tags very by the year/season? All my others have the Ralph Lauren with an additional small tag towards the right that says "made in taly" with the cloth material. 
Hi....does this sweater look fake?    I have not noticed this type of tag on my other RLPL items. I'm talking about the tag that says "Made in Italy"    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301316299692?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT   Thanks!
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cashmere   Large   VERTICAL RIBBING GIVES IT STRETCH BANDED AT THE HEM AND CUFFS   THE MEASUREMENTS TAKEN ON THE FLAT ARE: CHEST 44" LENGTH 28"   Color: Cream/ Off white   EXCELLENT Condition----Like New
Ian, I purchased a Borrelli Cashmere Cardigan from your site recently and was looking at others.   Is this is a price error?   http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-71953-luigi-borrelli-navy-blue-sweater-size-x-large-us-54-eu.aspx
New Without Tags.   I love this shirt, but it's too fitted for me. I feel like the Hulk in it.   Brand:Brioni (Roma) Style: Fitted Dress Shirt Color:BluePattern: SolidMaterial:100% Superfine Cotton Features:Spread Collar w/ Stays - Mother of Pearl Buttons Single Button Barrel Cuffs - Reinforced Gussets  Made in Italy - New without tags. Neck size - 15.1/5" (39) Shoulder to shoulder - 17.25" Armpit to armpit - 21"
Pre-Owned, but tags still attached.   This sweater is VERY warm. It's a slim fit, so please be aware of that. It was purchased originally from Saks and worn about 2-3 times.   20 inch armpit to armpit     Zip front Stand collar Side slash pockets Ribbed collar, sleeves and hem Cotton/polyamide/viscose/wool/cashmere Hand wash Imported Fur origin: China
Pre-OWNED   MENS RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL BLACK WOOL ITALY BUTTON DOWN SHIRT SZ MEDIUM Classic fit! Excellent used condition. 100% Wool - Size Medium. Made in Italy. Measurements are Chest: 22 inches Arm Inseam: 22 inches Length: 35 inches   Beautiful buttons.   CLASSIC fit
I purchased this for myself last summer, but I never wore it. This is a beautiful thick cashmere sweater. Immaculate condition. Made in Italy.  10/10.