or Connect

Posts by Shaft

Thanks razl.... as with the current trend....5% discount offered if the buyer mentions this thread.
I purchased this two days ago from Woodbury Commons at the Loro Piana store. I get home I have a cashmere v-neck almost identical! So this one has to go.   I'm a true medium and it fits me slim and close to the body.       The color is a burnt orange/brick orange.
Thanks razl. I have always admired this thread.
Awesome, thanks razl.
NWT   Color: Brown   MSRP: $1350   DETAILS: Men's M/50 Style # FAD8634 Color Brown (H900) 96% Baby Cashmere 4% Silk Made in Italy   MEASUREMENTS: Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5” Pit to pit: 21" Sleeve length: 26” Back length: 26” 
I'm interested. Is there a pic of inside the bag?
Hi..what are the measurements? Pit to pit? Sleeve length? Cotton?
This is from my personal collection. . It's a nice plum purple. BIG mother of pearl buttons.   This is a STEAL at this price. I might change my mind. LOL.   I'm a true medium and this fits me well. It's in VERY good condition. 9/10. Armpit to armpit...21 inches with plenty of stretch. Sleeves: 25.5" Length: 26.5"   Free U.S. Shipping
This is new without tags. It's a 4 ply. It's an IT 48, but measures to be a true medium. 21 inches armpit to armpot. I have toooo many sweaters and it's just time to part ways. I have never worn it out.  Free shipping   100% cashmere
Up for sale is a beautiful Cucinelli Cardigan. Nice and thick. I just have toooooooo many sweaters. This is a steal at this price. Shipping is included in price.  This retails at over 2k. IT 50.   20 inches armpit to armpit with a lot of stretch.   100% cashmere