or Connect

Posts by Shaft

Thank razl, you're awesome.
Absolutely beautiful sweater that I purchased at the Loro Piana store in New York. I just have to let this one go.   It's a bargain at this price. 21.5 inches armpit to armpit. 100% silk
Like new   The pictures are true to color. This is a great fall winter coat.   Made in Italy   85% wool 15% cashmere   Measurements Chest 22"   Sleeve26.5" (shoulder to cuff)   Shoulders18"     Length26.5"
Small or slim medium   Great condition   Measurements are taken with garment laying flat Chest(Pit to pit across chest X2) 19.5" Sleeve(From shoulder hem to end of cuff) 25" Length(Bottom of collar to bottom of garment) 27"
Armpit to armpit is about 19 inches, with a LOT of stretch to it.   70% cashmere 30% silk. Extremely light weight with a very fine stitch.   Made in Italy
Brand:Colombo Condition:New with tag Material:15%Cashmere 85%Virgin Wool Retail Price:$2,900 SIZE: 50   Armpit to armpit is 23 inches   Shoulders: 19 inches   Length is 34 inches   Made in Italy
Thanks razl.... as with the current trend....5% discount offered if the buyer mentions this thread.
I purchased this two days ago from Woodbury Commons at the Loro Piana store. I get home I have a cashmere v-neck almost identical! So this one has to go.   I'm a true medium and it fits me slim and close to the body.       The color is a burnt orange/brick orange.
Thanks razl. I have always admired this thread.
Awesome, thanks razl.