or Connect

Posts by Darkhorse92

Can anyone help me with the name of this peacoat?   
YeahYeah those are pretty similar!
Hey everyone    I'm in need of some help. I was wondering if anyone knows a place where they can make a shoe based on a picture and drawing. I need someplace that will make a very good quality shoe with as close replication to the drawing as possible. Does anyone know of a good place or website?!?   They are Loafers if anyone is interested 
Someone should just email him or something and ask lol but yeah I'll keep looking and keep you posted
Could possibly be! Lol but I don't care who is wearing them I just like the shoe. And that would make sense. Know any place online where I can get them?
    Here is another look at them
    Sounds good! thanks!    Just read they have a made to order service, do you think they can replicate the shoe from the picture?
I like the toe on this one. I can't find a toe similar to this. But the leather is a merlot/burgundy color very similar to number 8. 
  Thanks! but the toe seems to be different. I'll look around for more full strap loafers 
Hey guys I need help figuring out what brand/style these loafers are    Much appreciated!