or Connect

Posts by Amontilado

Gift card worth USD 400 left to sell.
Hi,   I'm selling my old gift cards, since I will not redeem them as anticipated. I grant a 15% discount on their face value. Luxire will take care of transfer of ownership http://www.styleforum.net/t/510317/luxire-gift-card-usd-1-400-15-off   Kind regards
Dear all,   some time ago I purchased two Luxire gift cards, with a face value of USD 2,000 altogether.   Unfortunately I haven't redeemed any of it, thats why I want to sell a part of USD 1,400 of it (rest I want to keep).   The voucher can be split, e.g. to amounts 2x USD 500 and 1x USD 400.   Price will be face value less 15% discount, thus for USD 1,400 you have to pay USD 1,190.   The transfer of legal ownership will be done by Luxire.   Payment through...
Thanks! Sorry for the fuss.
Since when a retailer does not have to charge VAT?
Dear Gustin,   for the International shippings: why is VAT not deducted on these orders, as all international customers would clearly have to pay customs on the order - and of course you would not have to pay VAT on these orders too.   Right now I would be double charged - by you and local customs.   Thanks and regards
Interesting. One could think that order number would refer to how the item was ordered. Not only parts of the order.
Did you ask for a remake?
I really don't get it...you didn't mess up but in the end  you call it a lesson learned for you?
Hi,   could you give me fitting advice on these pants, how the measurements should be adjusted (apart from the length) to give it a better look, especially legs and around butt.       Measurements are Waist: 16.50 Hip: 20.50 Thigh: 13.00 Knee: 9.00 Bottom: 8.00 Front Rise: 10.50 Back Rise: 17.00   Thanks alot.