or Connect

Posts by chdblanton

That is interesting, nobody has brought up the individual's height in the discussion. I am 5'9" so I don't know how that compares to you. I'm like you I don't plan on these being an everyday accessory, however, it's always nice to have something to stand out. Hence, my immaculate collection of cowboy boots. I figure an attorney with Cowboy boots and suspenders has to grab someones attention. 
Wow, that's a little wider than I pictured, most the ones I was looking at were between 1.5 and 3cm, don't even remember seeing too many options at the 4cm mark. Hence, the inquires, this is a completely new, experimental market for me. 
Based on what appears to be a consensus that wider is better for a more professional/ legal look, does anyone have a thought on exactly what constitutes wide.  After doing some research i settled on a couple pairs that are 2.5cm .
FYI, that is not a picture of me, I'd never commit such a sin as having too long a tie. 
I would not likely remove my jacket inside the courtroom. However, upon returning to the office, I doubt I will switch into a belt, hence, in the original post I stated courtroom/ business professional. 
Agreed, that's not exactly the look I was going for, but perfect advice. Thanks. 
Assume that is a vote for thicker. From the research I did, the thin suspenders are more for club attire, hipster, or anything else not professional. 
Yes I do have trousers cut for braces. I have roughly 35-40 suits that fit very good, another 10 that are tailored to perfection, and another 10 that need some substantial tailoring. I believe 8 of my entire inventory are cut for braces, maybe a couple more.
Hey guys,    I have been a long time reader and recently joined the forum. I recently graduated from law school and currently studying for the Bar exam and trying to get my wardrobe right before so I at least look like I know what I'm doing in the courtroom.    I have a brilliant supply of shoes, shirts, ties, and cufflinks, but I don't own a single pair of suspenders. For courtroom appearances, I believe I want to go with basic brown and/or black leather ones....
Hey guys,    I have been a long time reader and recently joined the forum. I recently graduated from law school and currently studying for the Bar exam and trying to get my wardrobe right before so I at least look like I know what I'm doing in the courtroom.    I have a brilliant supply of shoes, shirts, ties, and cufflinks, but I don't own a single pair of suspenders. For courtroom appearances, I believe I want to go with basic brown and/or black leather ones....