or Connect

Posts by mandrbeck

Picked up this tie on sale. Got a little wrinkled in the box. Gorgeous colors. Orange base. retail: $265. $140 shipped CONUS Comes with Baney's NY tie box
I know this isn't a clothing item, but I accidentally bought two of these over Thanksgiving.  Can't return it.  New in packaging.  Never opened.  Thought I'd see if anyone wants to buy it here  before putting it up on ebay. $17 shipped.
4 ties. $50 shipped
Got all the cashmere grenadine swatches today. If anyone is interested I'd be happy to post pics, although it would be from my camera phone, so I can't guarantee the quality will be great. First impression of the swatches is there are a lot of beautiful and rich combinations. My favorites so far are 1. Bitter Chocolate 2. Burgundy 3. Forest Green.
Time to clear out some more ties that I have either never been worn, or haven't been worn for over a year. All shipping is $5 1. Isaia lime green with white flowers. $20. 3.75 in I purchased this from another SF member over a year ago. Very very nice tie. 3.75 in wide. I wore it 1x and then forgot about it. 2. Isaia sky blue with paisley embroidery. NWOT. $30 3.25 in Very intricate tie! It kind of reminds me of a wedding tie. It really is beautiful, but like the other...
Final Price Drop Beautiful Burberry's trench. Wonderfully made coat. Exceptional quality. This coat is in excellent condition. The only issue is the buckle's are pretty worn. I would keep this coat, but it is simply too big. Sized a 52EU/42US. $115 shipped CONUS
Time to clear out some more ties that I have either never been worn, or haven't been worn for over a year. All shipping is $5 CONUS. 1. Isaia lime green with white flowers. $20. 3.75 in I purchased this from another SF member over a year ago. Very very nice tie. 3.75 in wide. I wore it 1x and then forgot about it. 2. Isaia sky blue with paisley embroidery. NWOT. $30 3.25 in Very intricate tie! It kind of reminds me of a wedding tie. It really is beautiful,...
Silverfox you are killing me with these amazing tie suggestions! My wish list is now overflowing!
Incredible jacket! Insanely soft inside and out. Unfortunately I purchased the wrong size and I can't return it. I just want to get back what I paid. I will be buying another in the correct size whether I sell this or not. Really is an incredible jacket. $91 shipped CONUS