or Connect

Posts by mandrbeck

BNIB MM sneakers. Size 9us. Cream/White color. Retail $595 Yours for $275 250 for the weekend!
BNIB Black Leather Size 10us $50 shipped CONUS
Purchased a month ago. Still on first ink fill. Excellent condition. Fine nib. Writes beautifully. Selling to fund another purchase. Comes with a converter that I found that works perfectly and a package of cartridge refills. For those that do not know, the Starwalker was made to be a cartridge pen and a MB converter was not created to fit this pen. There are, however, a couple converters made by other pen companies that fit this pen perfectly. I found one and...
2 MontBlanc Starwalker fountain pens in excellent possible mint condition. I have purchased a converter for both so you will have the option of stardard ink filling or you can use cartridges. I will include 3 packs of cartridges if you buy both. They are both fine nib. If you search eBay you will find very few Cool Blue Starwalkers for less than $500. It has been discontinued for years and is difficult to find. $525 shipped for the pair If you want only one or the...
Got another pair in size 9
k
BNIB MM sneakers. Size 9us. Cream/White color. "Replica" model. Note this does not mean they are imitation, it's the name of the model. Retail $595 Yours for $275
Purchased from an authorized Pelikan dealer a month ago. Used a handful of times. Still on the first inking. No blemishes evident. Might be some microscratches where the cap attaches but that is unavoidable on Pelikans. Stunning pen. Retail $800 Yours for $350 shipped
Maison Margiela "Replica" sneakers in white. Note these are not imitation, that's just the name MM gave these shoes. . Size 9.5. Original $595. Yours for $275. July 4 only sale. Shipping at buyers expense
Pen on hold pending payment.