or Connect

Posts by mandrbeck

I am looking for a top frame bag. I would love to find a Swaine Adeney Briggs or similar bag. I would like to trade my RLPL Shearling Coat for it. I would like to find a straight one for one swap with no money changing hands. Let me know if you are interested.
NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shearling and Suede coat. Buttery soft suede leather. Inside is 100% shearling. Gorgeous details. This coat is incredible. It is exactly what you would expect out of a RLPL coat. Unfortunately, my wife says it's a little too snug for me, so it's up for grabs on here. Color: Suede is a military green. Darker than olive, but not brown. It's a very nice color. Shearling is brown. Extremely warm. Retail $4995 Measurements: Chest...
I'm looking for a top frame bag, preferably SAB or Bill Amberg Rocket bag, but would consider other offers. I would like to trade my RLPL shearling coat for the bag. I have several classifieds open. Let me know what you have.
If you buy my RLPL shearling jacket for $1300, you may pick any one item from other open classifieds, and it will be yours for FREE!!!! You heard that right. That includes the $800 NWT Hugo Boss suit I have listed. Hell... Of... A... Deal. Got our first baby on the way, and from what I hear, they are really expensive. Thought I would raise some funds to stock our nursery. Thanks for looking!
Sale fell through so the RLPL shearling is still available. If anyone mentions this ad I will honor the one day sale price from last weekend, $1050 shipped.I have it listed for $1300 shipped currently.
Didn't work out. Back on the market. $1300 shipped.
Sold
Decided to keep it
decided to keep it
Sale fell through Interested in top frame bags. Make me an offer!