or Connect

Posts by runyourchain

I think for the money nobody beats Chippewa.  They also seem to fit me better than Red Wings.  
I found some stuff for me.  Nothing too crazy was about to post, saw 5 pages of wow worthy finds.  Crumpled up my homework and starting over.  Shoutout to the new guy who just posted pics of stuff better than everything I have ever found all put together in his first post.  Keep doing it big yall
Plus one
Chet, fit looks really good for the most part. Pants look a tad short (that seems to be in fashion at the moment). The rest looks perfect to me.
Both are definitely real. Both are really cool. Neither is going to net you a whole lot of money.
Jdrizzy that polo is crazy. I didn't been had that. Pm incoming regarding those naked and famous.
We the people on this thread usually don't pay that much for Armani there homie. Good luck with your scam though.
ridethecliche your "fit" makes you look like one of the better model pics on gilt. The total outfit looks better than the individual parts. Something I am trying to master. Jdrizzy looks cool / different. I'd probably cut the sleeves off and make it a vest. That's probably a bad idea though.
Chetb those chairs are purty. EazyE is chilling with a stone cold murderer / biggest and best hustler in modern American sports history. I picked up an overpriced denimish shirt made of "Italian linen" and made in the USA brand escapes me. Fits great so I paid the consignment prices.
Congrats.....but that was the set-up for the next time you go over his basement. .....then....bring out the gimp